THEO, 7-0.. I CAN NOT KEEP BACKING YOUR REGIME... DICE-MAN MUST GO, AND TAKE WAKEFIELD TOO..... THEO, CLEAN UP THAT PITCHING STAFF!!! NOW GRASSHOPPER!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

Re: THEO, 7-0.. I CAN NOT KEEP BACKING YOUR REGIME... DICE-MAN MUST GO, AND TAKE WAKEFIELD TOO..... THEO, CLEAN UP THAT PITCH...

In Response to Re: THEO, 7-0.. I CAN NOT KEEP BACKING YOUR REGIME... DICE-MAN MUST GO, AND TAKE WAKEFIELD TOO..... THEO, CLEAN UP THAT PITCHING STAFF!!! NOW GRASSHOPPER!!!:
    [QUOTE]DiceK has some chance to regain marginal form. He has just made another change that the Red Sox demanded on his preparation between starts, and has been told to "pound the strike zone" which isn't the way he approached his solid year in 2007. I think he can return to marginal #4 or #5 starter from, as he's not that old. Wakefield has no chance to return to marginal form. He should be asked to retire or released immediately if he refuses.
    Posted by BaseballGM[/QUOTE]
    I don't know if you are softy or not, but that's a good point.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

Re: THEO, 7-0.. I CAN NOT KEEP BACKING YOUR REGIME... DICE-MAN MUST GO, AND TAKE WAKEFIELD TOO..... THEO, CLEAN UP THAT PITCH...

In Response to Re: THEO, 7-0.. I CAN NOT KEEP BACKING YOUR REGIME... DICE-MAN MUST GO, AND TAKE WAKEFIELD TOO..... THEO, CLEAN UP THAT PITCHING STAFF!!! NOW GRASSHOPPER!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: THEO, 7-0.. I CAN NOT KEEP BACKING YOUR REGIME... DICE-MAN MUST GO, AND TAKE WAKEFIELD TOO..... THEO, CLEAN UP THAT PITCHING STAFF!!! NOW GRASSHOPPER!!! :   SOUNDS LIKE A LIBERAL RESPONSE TO ME.....  SO NOW, WE HAVE TO GET THE  OK FROM THE "BIG O" TO HAVE AN OPINION ON MY 170MIL BALL TEAM ??   I THINK NOT YOU T-BALLER !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Cheer up Bill. Obama's poll numbers are so low that I here the Kenyans are now claiming he was born in the USA.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

[QUOTE]   WOW..... I STILL CAN'T GET OVER HOW WE TAKE 2 OUT OF 3 FROM THE YANK$ THEN SHOW UP LAST NIGHT AND GET OUR CLOCK CLEANED !!!!!

The Yanks are probably wondering how they lost 2/3 to a team who gets blasted by everyone else.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Yep.  Dismal..  And about to get a lot worse.

I tend not to look at the big, crooked number.  The way these guys are playing, one or two runs would've beaten them tonight.  The 13 or so runs the Rays are going to put up might as well be one or two.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]ya no kidding, can we please get a manager who does not have a baseball IQ of 0? At 5-0 dice k should have been pulled. Not 7-0. How many times do we have to watch the coma make rookie mistakes like this? And why is crawford still hitting leadoff? He cant get a hit so you bat him leadoff? He should be hitting 5th or 6th. Again this should be the line up: ellsbury pedroia gonzalez youk crawford/ortiz ortiz/crawford drew salty scutaro And why has lowrie only played like one game? Unless theo does something about the starting pitching this team will be lucky to win the wildcard let alone the division. Dice k and lackey are both aweful and at least one of the two needs to be replaced. Dice k would be easier to get rid of as lackey makes way too much money and is just too aweful. And can we just acknowledge salty is a bust. The guy looks at pitches right down the middle and is average defensively. 
    Posted by redsoxpride34[/QUOTE]

I think you should offer your services to all MLB teams as either general manager or manager or, better, both.  Clearly, no team controlled by you would ever lose a game.  It's hard to believe that MLB teams persist in being so stupid as to lose games.  It's hard to believe MLB has had to wait so long for someone of your genius to come along and point out how easy it is to win.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Natick-Ned. Show Natick-Ned's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THEO, 7-0.. I CAN NOT KEEP BACKING YOUR REGIME... DICE-MAN MUST GO, AND TAKE WAKEFIELD TOO..... THEO, CLEAN UP THAT PITCHING STAFF!!! NOW GRASSHOPPER!!! : The Yanks are probably wondering how they lost 2/3 to a team who gets blasted by everyone else.....
    Posted by Calmy[/QUOTE]

It is a tonic to vent. Do you feel better now. Get all of that disappointment and pouting out of your system as if you just took an ex-lax. When you feel better come back with a better attitude. There are thousands of fans who feel like you but they are doing their best to act a bit like a loyal fan. Momma said that "all is not lost, the Sun will rise tomorrow". Try to act a bit more like Breidy and Moonslav, but then everyone acts differently. Some are kids and some are adults.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Was President Obama born in the U.S.?  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

ya no kidding, can we please get a manager who does not have a baseball IQ of 0? At 5-0 dice k should have been pulled. Not 7-0. How many times do we have to watch the coma make rookie mistakes like this? And why is crawford still hitting leadoff? He cant get a hit so you bat him leadoff? He should be hitting 5th or 6th. Again this should be the line up:

ellsbury
    pedroia
    gonzalez
    youk
    crawford/ortiz
    ortiz/crawford
    drew
    salty
    scutaro

And why has lowrie only played like one game? Unless theo does something about the starting pitching this team will be lucky to win the wildcard let alone the division. Dice k and lackey are both aweful and at least one of the two needs to be replaced. Dice k would be easier to get rid of as lackey makes way too much money and is just too aweful. And can we just acknowledge salty is a bust. The guy looks at pitches right down the middle and is average defensively. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

DiceK has some chance to regain marginal form. He has just made another change that the Red Sox demanded on his preparation between starts, and has been told to "pound the strike zone" which isn't the way he approached his solid year in 2007. I think he can return to marginal #4 or #5 starter from, as he's not that old.

Wakefield has no chance to return to marginal form. He should be asked to retire or released immediately if he refuses.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sox504. Show Sox504's posts

Francona has to go....This guy can not manage, he was fired in Philly for a reason...Yes he won in Boston in 2004 and 2007 but I could have managed those teams to the Championship....Can you imagine how many Championships the Sox would have won with a real manager.....I can't watch them anymore, lost again tonight 3-2 to the Rays, who have Upton, Damon and a bunch of no names.....Oh no Lackey tomorrow, who we should never have signed....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Bill you are so full of BS, you supported this Theo regime for so long and promised us all big things since the Manny trade. I always knew wrong. Now your flip flopping. You made your bed now lie in it

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Clean out the mamager office along with him and the team could go a lot further. Leaving dike K in until he give up 6 runs in the 2nd proves this manager is like a deer in headlights once the games begin. Geesh a 3 year old could see that coming. But I predicted it would be 6-8 runs before he pulled him. Nice managing Terry. You really know your pitching staff well.

In Response to THEO, 7-0.. I CAN NOT KEEP BACKING YOUR REGIME... DICE-MAN MUST GO, AND TAKE WAKEFIELD TOO..... THEO, CLEAN UP THAT PITCHING STAFF!!! NOW GRASSHOPPER!!!:
    [QUOTE]    MY GOSH, ONLY THE 2ND INNING....  THIS IS BUSH LEAGUE AT BEST.....  HOW DO YOU GET BEAT BY THIS TAMPA BAY TEAM ?????

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1spartan. Show no1spartan's posts

This by far is the most ill prepared team to come out of spring training. Nobody would take DicK even if we threw in a bag of balls. Use him to mop up ugly out of control games. I have always liked Wake but it is time to face the facts . As in many sports our heros somtimes just don't know when to give it up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeroyBrownn. Show LeroyBrownn's posts

[QUOTE]DiceK has some chance to regain marginal form. He has just made another change that the Red Sox demanded on his preparation between starts, and has been told to "pound the strike zone" which isn't the way he approached his solid year in 2007. I think he can return to marginal #4 or #5 starter from, as he's not that old. Wakefield has no chance to return to marginal form. He should be asked to retire or released immediately if he refuses.
    Posted by BaseballGM[/QUOTE]

Good Lord!  Is there no end to the excuses?

Next, you'll be saying that the Dead Sox "demanded" that Daisucko eat Alpo between starts!

Oh wait, that IS true.

Sorry.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]Francona has to go....This guy can not manage, he was fired in Philly for a reason...Yes he won in Boston in 2004 and 2007 but I could have managed those teams to the Championship....Can you imagine how many Championships the Sox would have won with a real manager.....I can't watch them anymore, lost again tonight 3-2 to the Rays, who have Upton, Damon and a bunch of no names.....Oh no Lackey tomorrow, who we should never have signed....
    Posted by Sox504[/QUOTE]

Oh boy, another armchair manager that thinks he could manage the team..Please do us a favor and jump off the bandwagon then..

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diamondtalk. Show Diamondtalk's posts

John Henry will not be eating the rest of Matsuzaka's contract to get rid of him.     No GM in baseball is dumb or drunk enough to take him.    
    Francona will just have to roll him out to the mound every 5 days until his contract expires.

6 years/$52M (2007-12)
    • posted by Seibu Lions 11/06, with Boston submitting high bid of $51,111,111 to Seibu to acquire negotiating rights with Matsuzaka for 30 days
    • signed by Boston 12/06
    • $2M signing bonus
    • 07:$6M, 08:$8M, 09:$8M, 10:$8M, 11:$10M, 12:$10M

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Hey Bill-606

NANANANANANANANANA hey hey hey good bye. When your boyfriend theo is fired, will you jump ship too

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from swandive. Show swandive's posts

[QUOTE]   WOW..... I STILL CAN'T GET OVER HOW WE TAKE 2 OUT OF 3 FROM THE YANK$ THEN SHOW UP LAST NIGHT AND GET OUR CLOCK CLEANED !!!!!

law of averages.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joejohoba. Show joejohoba's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THEO, 7-0.. I CAN NOT KEEP BACKING YOUR REGIME... DICE-MAN MUST GO, AND TAKE WAKEFIELD TOO..... THEO, CLEAN UP THAT PITCHING STAFF!!! NOW GRASSHOPPER!!! : law of averages.
    Posted by swandive[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts