THEO, 7-0.. I CAN NOT KEEP BACKING YOUR REGIME... DICE-MAN MUST GO, AND TAKE WAKEFIELD TOO..... THEO, CLEAN UP THAT PITCHING STAFF!!! NOW GRASSHOPPER!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THEO, 7-0.. I CAN ...

MY GOSH, ONLY THE 2ND INNING....  THIS IS BUSH LEAGUE AT BEST.....  HOW DO YOU GET BEAT BY THIS TAMPA BAY TEAM ?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baba-Yaga. Show Baba-Yaga's posts

Re: THEO, 7-0.. I CAN NOT KEEP BACKING YOUR REGIME... DICE-MAN MUST GO, AND TAKE WAKEFIELD TOO..... THEO, CLEAN UP THAT PITCH...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baba-Yaga. Show Baba-Yaga's posts

Re: THEO, 7-0.. I CAN NOT KEEP BACKING YOUR REGIME... DICE-MAN MUST GO, AND TAKE WAKEFIELD TOO..... THEO, CLEAN UP THAT PITCH...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baba-Yaga. Show Baba-Yaga's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

YES, I WAS NERVOUS AT  2 & 10.........   GOOD TO SEE THAT THE TURN AROUND IS UNDERWAY !!!!   GO SOX, THEO & TITO TOO !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGreatAnton7. Show TheGreatAnton7's posts