Theo: & The Boston/Chicago Connection

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Theo: & The Boston/Chicago Connection

In Response to Re: Theo: & The Boston/Chicago Connection:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Theo: & The Boston/Chicago Connection : you're right. i will cease and desist.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

Thanks Yazz. Smile

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Theo: & The Boston/Chicago Connection : i'm POSITIVE this board already has one bore named pike. you're redundant. btw, is a hfxsoxnut similar to a right wingnut?
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

I'm no pike, but your viewpoint does intrigue me with the constant bashing of both Theo and Tito.  Usually it's one or the other that people focus on bashing.  Like I say it's hard for me to figure how you could actually enjoy being a Sox fan if you didn't get some enjoyment out of the years from 2003 to 2007. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Theo: & The Boston/Chicago Connection : I'm no pike, but your viewpoint does intrigue me with the constant bashing of both Theo and Tito.  Usually it's one or the other that people focus on bashing.  Like I say it's hard for me to figure how you could actually enjoy being a Sox fan if you didn't get some enjoyment out of the years from 2003 to 2007. 
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

Maybe that's it hfx. Could be we've gotten spoiled, expect 95 wins every year. The kind of run the Sox went on is rare, may be time to pay dues for a couple years to get back there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Theo: & The Boston/Chicago Connection : I'm no pike, but your viewpoint does intrigue me with the constant bashing of both Theo and Tito.  Usually it's one or the other that people focus on bashing.  Like I say it's hard for me to figure how you could actually enjoy being a Sox fan if you didn't get some enjoyment out of the years from 2003 to 2007. 

That why it is so hard to be azz.  It's tough to be about the most successful team in BB over 9 years, and hate the team.  The Golden Age of RS arrived, was widely celebrated, and now it's gone.  Azz missed it, and will never have this opportunity again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to "Re: Theo: & The Boston/Chicago Connection": [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Theo: & The Boston/Chicago Connection": No doubt. No one is complaining about that. The trouble started after that, when he started over reaching, and tried to do too much, and did it in a way that was not the way the team got to a point of success to begin with. Then, he left town. Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE] Theo had his strengths and weaknesses. His strength was putting together a farm system. His weakness was assessing veteran talent. Given that he had trouble assessing veteran talent, why did Lucchino go along with his desire to sign veterans to big contacts! Nah, this is Lucchinos fault.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Theo: & The Boston/Chicago Connection : my best case scenario: the cubs org. fires his inept azz. right after that it is proven he was taking kickbacks on FA signings with the SOX . THEO is convicted and sentenced to 5 years in prison where he meets a hard-edged con named SPIKE. after his release theo gets a job as a greeter at wal/mart.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

That's just pathetic.

He made some bad deals, but he also brought TWO World Series trophies to the Red Sox, which is two more than you brought, or could ever be capable of bringing...

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Theo: & The Boston/Chicago Connection : hey nothing, i like the 3 stooges. don't embarrass moe by being an idiot. i mean you'll always be an idiot, but why bring moe into it? btw, theo's looking for a roommate, why don't you apply.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

Gee, you're right. 

I should come up with warped prison fantasies for baseball GMs like you did.  That is far, far more intelligent and a clear exhibition of superior intellect.   How could anyone not see this?  Certainly, there are multiple Nobel Prizes in your future, probably spanning several fields, some of which they will have create a Nobel Prize in for the specific purpose of honoring your remarkalbe and highly sophisticated contributions. 

I stand humbled before you.

(If there is a Nobel Prize for sarcasm, I might just have gotten nominated.  Not that I need to point this out to someone of your vast intellect and and remarkable and noteworthy wit.  Right?)

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Theo: & The Boston/Chicago Connection : hate's a pretty strong word. let's just say i'm happy they're both gone.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

Umm, strong word or not, do you normally have prison fantasies about people you are happy to see go?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

So, Mryazz, Yazzer, has come to hang out on this thread? It's Mikey for those not in the know. He spreads this crap all over the board. Kinda like his other aliases, when he's not bumping threads to wreck the board. Really the same thing when you think about it.

And the fact he rarely has anything postive to say about the Sox and/or their organization is the biggest clue you're going to get. Well, that, and the posters he targets here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]So, Mryazz, Yazzer, has come to hang out on this thread? It's Mikey for those not in the know. He spreads this crap all over the board. Kinda like his other aliases, when he's not bumping threads to wreck the board. Really the same thing when you think about it. And the fact he rarely has anything postive to say about the Sox and/or their organization is the biggest clue you're going to get. Well, that, and the posters he targets here.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

I don't think MrYazz is Mikey.  Mikey expresses himself a bit more articulately.  

Also Pike himself produced a list of MrYazz's former aliases, Gickchum and the like, and it sounded right. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Theo: & The Boston/Chicago Connection : you, hexnut, and pike need to get laid. btw, you three are the CRAP on this board. tedious CRAP.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

Buddy, you're the one who needs to relax.  You always seem angry about something.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Theo: & The Boston/Chicago Connection : I don't think MrYazz is Mikey.  Mikey expresses himself a bit more articulately.   Also Pike himself produced a list of MrYazz's former aliases, Gickchum and the like, and it sounded right. 

Well, when he was under his "mikeyinthebronx" name (which, like all his names is still currently active so there's really no need to create 1,000 more) he always acted like he didn't know what day it was, and wasn't really that articulate at all. Under "camelwalk" he became the political spokesman, and his posts were nothing like that. They were intelligent, well thought out posts. 

He has many names here, and they all sound like different characters except for the fact he doesn't like the Sox. He even bragged about being able to immitate anyone and has impersonated me, Beni, SPC and even Jete. He's alot more clever than he appeared to be at first. And he takes his game on the road even insulting other teams' fans. And without a shadow of a doubt, he was Law. Enough said since I heard so much about him, and Mikey is smart enough to do it. Not to mention "Law2009" is the thread bumper wrecking the board. I think we all know what 2009 represents.

JBay is a big supporter of Mikey, so it's almost like you have to deal with it, but I mean, c'mon, what does it take?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from aussiewill2. Show aussiewill2's posts

The things Theo are doing in Chicago, is for his career, a day late and a dollar short. I thought he wasn't the GM in Chicago, I thought another of his offspring was the GM. Regardless, he should keep his mouth shut and take the checks, because his last 4 years here were a disaster. Theo is a card carrying BOZO.