Theo has Gonzalez; what’s his next big move? His next target=Felix Hernandez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skadude22. Show Skadude22's posts

Re: Theo has Gonzalez; what’s his next big move? His next target=Felix Hernandez

I don't think the Sox are getting King Felix, but I also don't think the Yankees are. Especially because their biggest trade piece at the moment would be Montero, and not only do I not think he will stick as a catcher, but the M's already have a solid young first basemen, so unless they are trading the best pitcher in the league (or at least one of the top 5) for the "DH" of the future, they could find better deals elsewhere.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

Re: Theo has Gonzalez; what’s his next big move? His next target=Felix Hernandez

In Response to Re: Theo has Gonzalez; what’s his next big move? His next target=Felix Hernandez:
    [QUOTE]An offer of Ellsbury, Lowrie, Wakefield, and Varitek for King Felix should get it done. The Mariners won't be able to turn down so many superstars, but hopefully the Red Sox will be able to withstand the loss of the next Ted Williams.
    Posted by Loftsaw[/QUOTE]

Hilarious!

Swellsbury should still be inducted in a RS hat!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stormcrow7878. Show stormcrow7878's posts

Loftsaw.. I am going to assume that your trade package for Felix was a complete joke.... just in case it was not however.... which one of those players you mentioned is a "superstar"? why would the Mariners trade the best pitcher in baseball for a slightly above average, yet whiny wimp of an outfielder in Elsbury, an unproven utility guy in Lowrie, and 2 players who are either over 40 or close to it? Again I am assuming you are joking, but the Glenn Beck picture led me to believe you might just as insane and 100% wrong ALL THE TIME like he is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Love your homage to the '04 team!  It's great!

But I think the entire thread or OP is tied up in this line you coined.

Furthermore, why would Seattle ever trade him?

I know.   One can dream!

Enjoy!