Theo haters may get their wish

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Re: Theo haters may get their wish

Theo would deserve that, after Cubs fire him because Ellsbury returns to career averages and Crawford does, too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Theo haters may get their wish:
    In Response to Re: Theo haters may get their wish : When I was single, I had an interest in dating Jennifer Aniston.
    Posted by LloydDobler

Why? She always says the right thing, does the right thing. She's like a cardboard cut-out of a person. No animation, imagination, or any individual thought -- just lifeless. She might actually be the most boring person on earth. That's an interesting choice. When Brad found Angelina, it must have been night and day to him.

Don't mean to beat up on your personal choice, Lloyd, as the heart wants what the heart wants. It's really just my opinion, and always has been. :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Theo haters may get their wish : This is just a great post.  Of course, you understand that there's way too much logic in it for the "nattering nabobs of negativity" to pay it any mind, don't you?  Keep thinking that way.  The forum needs more positive thinking and common sense.
    Posted by S5

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

She might actually be the most boring person on earth. That's an interesting choice. When Brad found Angelina, it must have been night and day to him

A lot of good people are boring. Romance novels may get you excited, but good morals and values are the wise less traveled road. Brad and Angelina are disturbed people, who don't bore most people. I find them as boring as self-indulgence, which is very boring to me. It is American culture, though, and very popular.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Aniston is a dimwit, Joilie is phenominal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

She might actually be the most boring person on earth. That's an interesting choice. When Brad found Angelina, it must have been night and day to him A lot of good people are boring. Romance novels may get you excited, but good morals and values are the wise less traveled road. Brad and Angelina are disturbed people, who don't bore most people. I find them as boring as self-indulgence, which is very boring to me. It is American culture, though, and very popular.
    Posted by S0ftl@w

What I was saying, and maybe it didn't come across that way, is that she appears fake and more of a "created" personality. Angelina is what she is, says what she thinks and makes no apologies for it. I like to believe I've always done the right thing, but say the right thing all the time? Maybe not so much. People are human and, therefore, fallible. I don't live with the idea that everyone is going to be perfect all the time and only those that are perfect are ok. I've already said on this board I like the "march to your own drummer" personality. You wouldn't think that, but it's true.

As for self-indulgence, I can't think of anything less self-indulgent than having a huge family made up of children who need a home, no matter where they are from, and raising them all together as a family.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Jennifer Annsiton has been dressing skimpy and showing off her body more in the last two years... has she nears her mid-40's and the rest of the world has caught up with the fact that she is a poor actress  she is resorting to prancing around in her underwears.  Sad and true.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

As for self-indulgence, I can't think of anything less self-indulgent than having a huge family made up of children who need a home, no matter where they are from, and raising them all together as a family.

Phony PC contrived image. Not being perfect is the excuse for self indulgence, and the standard response to those of poor moral and values character.

Wealthy entertainers typically try and use their money to mask character flaws. 

Hollywood is 100% marketed and pandered image reflection of the debased vaues of our culture. Popularity does not reflect virtue, but it does reflect self indulgence. 

Infedility because someone is boring is typical in American culture.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Jennifer Annsiton has been dressing skimpy and showing off her body more in the last two years... has she nears her mid-40's and the rest of the world has caught up with the fact that she is a poor actress  she is resorting to prancing around in her underwears.  Sad and true.
    Posted by BurritoT

Exactly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

As for self-indulgence, I can't think of anything less self-indulgent than having a huge family made up of children who need a home, no matter where they are from, and raising them all together as a family. Phony PC contrived image. Not being perfect is the excuse for self indulgence, and the standard response to those of poor moral and values character. Wealthy entertainers typically try and use their money to mask character flaws.  Hollywood is 100% marketed and pandered image reflection of the debased vaues of our culture. Popularity does not reflect virtue, but it does reflect self indulgence.  Infedility because someone is boring is typical in American culture.  
    Posted by S0ftl@w

It's a phony PC contrived image because she is beautiful. That's who people, for whatever reason, like to take the most shots at and cut down the most. And it's always acceptable because no one really feels bad for them. They just don't believe they have real feelings like anyone else, or maybe it just makes them feel better about themselves. Who knows?

FTR, I'm not a person of poor moral and values character -- or however you put that. Nothing could be further from the truth. And where are you getting infidelity? There was no relationship until he left his wife. And, as I've said, perhaps "boring" was the wrong word and should have been "fake" or "created". I think he found someone real who shined a light on that for him. All he wanted was a house full of children (as he said in interviews), and Jennifer did not. Should he have spent his whole life with the wrong person?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

There was no relationship until he left his wife. And, as I've said, perhaps "boring" was the wrong word and should have been "fake" or "created". I think he found someone real who shined a light on that for him. All he wanted was a house full of children (as he said in interviews), and Jennifer did not

So, you leave your spouse and start another intimate relationship. But, that's not infidelity becuase you say your spouse is boring or doesn't want a lot of kids around.

Trust me, these two hedonists will part ways unless one dies before elderly years. Makes for excitement and good fantasy for those stuck with boring people who don't share the desire to have "lots of children running around". The two of them are total phonies whose foundation is not based on virtue. Time will expose them to the light of truth. Buying children is a Phil Spector modus, long before "Brad and Angie" became the envy of frustrated and bored women.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

There was no relationship until he left his wife. And, as I've said, perhaps "boring" was the wrong word and should have been "fake" or "created". I think he found someone real who shined a light on that for him. All he wanted was a house full of children (as he said in interviews), and Jennifer did not So, you leave your spouse and start another intimate relationship. But, that's not infidelity becuase you say your spouse is boring or doesn't want a lot of kids around. Trust me, these two hedonists will part ways unless one dies before elderly years. Makes for excitement and good fantasy for those stuck with boring people who don't share the desire to have "lots of children running around". The two of them are total phonies whose foundation is not based on virtue. Time will expose them to the light of truth. Buying children is a Phil Spector modus, long before "Brad and Angie" became the envy of frustrated and bored women.
    Posted by S0ftl@w

Yes. And it wasn't that she didn't want alot of kids running around, she, apparently didn't want any kids. Is that fair to him?

And buying children? lol Anglina didn't have alot of contact with her dad growing up and may just have a sensitivity toward children who need love. I don't believe there's anything phony about it.

Btw, thanks for telling me I'm a frustrated and bored woman. I really had no idea. Just think, if it weren't for you, I might have went through my whole life without realizing that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Yes. And it wasn't that she didn't want alot of kids running around, she, apparently didn't want any kids. Is that fair to him?

He made the choice of an intimate relationship, for better but not worse;) That isn't what love is. Love isn't a romance novel or Hollywood celebrity couple.

It's as fake as Phil Spector buying kids.

I didn't say you were in the frustrated and bored "women", but perhaps the shoe fits. It's a familiar cry of modern self inulgence American culture.

Let us hope that American youth doesn't copy Hollywood entertainment image values.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

Posted by BurritoT

agreed. as an actress anniston is mediocre.
    unfortunately, in this mediocre country, mediocrity sells better than true talent.
    btw, FRIENDS was a tv show that really sucked!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Theo haters may get their wish : Why? She always says the right thing, does the right thing. She's like a cardboard cut-out of a person. No animation, imagination, or any individual thought -- just lifeless. She might actually be the most boring person on earth. That's an interesting choice. When Brad found Angelina, it must have been night and day to him. Don't mean to beat up on your personal choice, Lloyd, as the heart wants what the heart wants. It's really just my opinion, and always has been. :)
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Think you might be taking me a bit too literal, Kim?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Posted by BurritoT

Jennifer had one really good role. The Good Girl. Jake Gyllenhall played a boyfriend and she was a market checker bored with her marriage. She was outstanding in that independent movie. I also thought she did well in The Break Up. Very believable argument scenes between her and Vaughn, who did his best work in that movie since his buddy-buddy pictures with Jon Favreau. If you look at her work in those 2 movies, it's kind of sad to see her in all the horrible trash she's been in lately. She can act, she just needs someone to push her, a director to push her, and a good script. Sorry, Julia Roberts is the worst actress in the world, and still somehow is the highest paid. She got pushed in Erin Brockovich, and that's why she did well in that film. She has been  mailing it in ever since. Terrible, terrible actress, embarrassed on screen by Natalie Portman in 2004's "Closer." Portman is actually an actress, maybe Julia should watch some of her work.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

As for self-indulgence, I can't think of anything less self-indulgent than having a huge family made up of children who need a home, no matter where they are from, and raising them all together as a family. Phony PC contrived image. Not being perfect is the excuse for self indulgence, and the standard response to those of poor moral and values character. Wealthy entertainers typically try and use their money to mask character flaws.  Hollywood is 100% marketed and pandered image reflection of the debased vaues of our culture. Popularity does not reflect virtue, but it does reflect self indulgence.  Infedility because someone is boring is typical in American culture.  
    Posted by S0ftl@w

the thing is you really have no idea what Brangelina's life is really about.  You just judge from on high because that is very easy with celebrities.  And many folks in our media-saturated society treat this fame-hating as a past-time.  You obviously do it with hollywood stars and professional athletes.  Which, i don;t really take issue with.  Its your life.  You should do whatever makes you happy.  But, coming on here talking about morals and virtue is pretty hypocritical when you take the low-road with these people.  Judge not, lest ye be judges my firend.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In Response to Re: Theo haters may get their wish : agreed. as an actress anniston is mediocre. unfortunately, in this mediocre country, mediocrity sells better than true talent. btw, FRIENDS was a tv show that really sucked!
    Posted by theYAZZER

you guys are selling Jennifer short -  she was awesome in the Good Girl..check it out if you havent seen it....as far as her looks...she is gorgeous for any age

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yep lets keep the Aniston/Jolie/Theo sucks thread going.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

geo, i agree, she is absolutely stunningly beautiful, I think Pitt had his choices, but from all accounts she seems very nice and certainly a pick of the lot. I like Jennifer, and don't count her out yet as an actress. She just needs to be cast in a drama, dump all comedies.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Judge not, lest ye be judges my firend

Misused by self indulgent leftists as an excuse for poor behavior. It's not judging to condemn factual bad moral behavior. Infedility is known and is judicial notice factum. In addition, these two Hollywood hedonists make regular quotes that trumpet debased 60's social values.

Don't call bad good and good bad, my dear friend. And don't misbehave and scold those who denounce bad behavior as JUDGing. They aren't judges, but you best confess your sins instead of pretending they aren't sins.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Judge not, lest ye be judges my firend Misused by self indulgent leftists as an excuse for poor behavior. It's not judging to condemn factual bad moral behavior. Infedility is known and is judicial notice factum. In addition, these two Hollywood hedonists make regular quotes that trumpet debased 60's social values. Don't call bad good and good bad, my dear friend. And don't misbehave and scold those who denounce bad behavior as JUDGing. They aren't judges, but you best confess your sins instead of pretending they aren't sins.  
    Posted by S0ftl@w

my sins upon my head Softy.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Ain't Misbehavin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97Wwhe9Hx_w

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Ain't Misbehavin' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97Wwhe9Hx_w
    Posted by devildavid

Nice DD!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Make sure your unconfessed and contrition lacking sins don't outnumber the hair folliicles on your head.

Sections
Shortcuts