Theo please,, JUST DO IT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from peanutandme. Show peanutandme's posts

Theo please,, JUST DO IT

I'm sitting at home watching today's game and just watched Drew strike out to end the 1st inning.

Just do everyone a favor Theo, and bit the bullet and give Drew his money, and let him go home to Georgia and live happily everafter. After all that's all he really cares about.

Drew will be no help to the Sox the rest of 2011, as he isn't concerned about anything except playing out the schedule and going home.

His AB in the 1st inning was excatly what the Sox will get the restof the year, NOTHING.

Theo it's time[actually it's overtime] to just bit the bullet and let him go. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Theo please,, JUST DO IT

Theo will never do it.....he'd have to admit that he made a mistake....he already did that w/ Renteria, Penny, etc but he wants to keep the list shorter than it really is........Plus the DJ Drew deal was twice as much as his 2nd biggest mistake...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

What happend to Drew's eye today? Is he done ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from craig2174. Show craig2174's posts

Lets hope he is on The DL for a while 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

It is wonderful that everyone enjoyed todays win and are no longer obsessed with JD Drew. I knew sooner or later that this would happen. Faith is rewarded. Never give up is the word.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I have too agree with this idea! J.D.Drew has been washed up for the last three years and speaking of just eating a contract they should also send Scrubtaro down the pike also and while I'm on it is there a GM out there who is desperate enough to trade for ShaLackey???? The Sox need to bring up the kids who are ready,Iglesias makes Scrubtaro look like an absolute bum by comparison defensively. Doubrant or even Millwood would be better than Shalackey and no offence meant but the Sox have at least 5 minor league outfielders who are better than Drew the Boos,so buck up Theo and be proactive ! The kids are ready quit hoping for a ressurection Drew isn't J.C. He's J.D.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: Theo please,, JUST DO IT:
    [QUOTE]I have too agree with this idea! J.D.Drew has been washed up for the last three years and speaking of just eating a contract they should also send Scrubtaro down the pike also and while I'm on it is there a GM out there who is desperate enough to trade for ShaLackey???? The Sox need to bring up the kids who are ready,Iglesias makes Scrubtaro look like an absolute bum by comparison defensively. Doubrant or even Millwood would be better than Shalackey and no offence meant but the Sox have at least 5 minor league outfielders who are better than Drew the Boos,so buck up Theo and be proactive ! The kids are ready quit hoping for a ressurection Drew isn't J.C. He's J.D.
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

nice coments sports.
    agreed about bringing up the youth (iglesias though isnt hitting well enough to come up. word is hes going down to double a).
    we already have a guy that should replce lackey in miller.
    question is do we bringup another to replace wake or wait till jsu tprior to post season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

In Response to Re: Theo please,, JUST DO IT:
    [QUOTE]Theo will never do it.....he'd have to admit that he made a mistake....he already did that w/ Renteria, Penny, etc but he wants to keep the list shorter than it really is........Plus the DJ Drew deal was twice as much as his 2nd biggest mistake...
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

and Lugo

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

yeah, bench the guy for a while, he'll come through once or twice in the post-season & then he'll be gone, mr. enigma hamstring pull excellent & graceful right fielder disappointing stick teaser stick occasionally clutch stick, and now time for the next guy (Kalish)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Theo please,, JUST DO IT:
    [QUOTE]I'm sitting at home watching today's game and just watched Drew strike out to end the 1st inning. Just do everyone a favor Theo, and bit the bullet and give Drew his money, and let him go home to Georgia and live happily everafter. After all that's all he really cares about. Drew will be no help to the Sox the rest of 2011, as he isn't concerned about anything except playing out the schedule and going home. His AB in the 1st inning was excatly what the Sox will get the restof the year, NOTHING. Theo it's time[actually it's overtime] to just bit the bullet and let him go. 
    Posted by peanutandme[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about Drew.  He hasn't been very good this year and we could use someone on this roster that could actually help this team.