There is no reason why, the Sox can't go 22-0.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Re: There is no reason why, the Sox can't go 22-0.........

Not this team, not this year. This team needs a shakeup trade quickly. I would even make Beckett available except I believ he can veto it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: There is no reason why, the Sox can't go 22-0.........:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is no reason why, the Sox can't go 22-0......... : Any chance we can stop blaming Theo for this?  It's not his fault.  One would think that the GM to bring 2 WS to Beantown would get a little more respect.  He's not letting up homers, getting error's or striking out.  How 'bout we blame the guys making absurd money to play a game.  Maybe it's their fault.. 
    Posted by angeroo[/QUOTE]

Go back and read what I wrote - it's Theo's fault PLUS the "3 aces"......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

No but he picked up some awful players through free agency and high upside guys like, Matt Clemente, JD Drew, John Smoltz, John Lackey, Julio Lugo, Rocco Baldelli, Brad Penney, Mike Cameron, Carl Crawford for now. Sure a lot of this is his fault, but Young Ben picked up Andrew Bailey who is always hurt, Mark Melancon, Nick Punto, Aaron Cook, Russ Olendorf, and Carter fir Theo Compensation who had elbow problems before he left the Cubs. I am sure I left out a few as well. What about the Coco Crisp trade involving Riske and Bard the catcher as well. In response to "Re: There is no reason why, the Sox can't go 22-0.........": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is no reason why, the Sox can't go 22-0......... : Any chance we can stop blaming Theo for this?  It's not his fault.  One would think that the GM to bring 2 WS to Beantown would get a little more respect.  He's not letting up homers, getting error's or striking out.  How 'bout we blame the guys making absurd money to play a game.  Maybe it's their fault..  Posted by angeroo[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Our budget is hampered with Crawford for years.  100% Theo's fault.

We had to trade someone like Scutaro making about 6 million a year to accomodate the waste of a contract that is Bobby Jenks.  100% Theo's fault.

After that it's the Big 3 - Beckett (Theo's fault for sure), Lester and Buck not living up to expectations.  I'd even be willing to say Lester is fine but Beckett and Buck are killing us - Buck is pure garbage and Beckett is well, hurt yet again......

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

This team reminds me of the 1990 Mets who were the worst team money could buy. There is going to be a fire sale at the Trade Deadline like you would not believe. What gets me is how John Henry and Larry Lucchino look everyone in the eye and charge top dollar at Fenway for this horrible product on the field.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In Response to Re: There is no reason why, the Sox can't go 22-0.........:
    [QUOTE]8 & 8 .... 6 games to go.....   As Dad would say...... "Son, does not look like we are going to go 22 & 0" !!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Son - What does it tell you that during this "easy" stretch, the Sox are 8-8? As Dad would say " THIS BALLCLUB IS MEDIOCRE AT BEST".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Easy Stretch?  HELLOOOOOOO....that is what OTHER team think when they see "Boston" on THEIR schedules now!!!!!!!!!!

"Dude, we're going to Boston for the weekend and when we get back to Logan, we'll be sitting pretty in first place!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yup, and I'm a gonna take over as the leader in batting average; what day does Clay pitch? If Skip doesn't put me in the line up that day I swear I'm gonna pants him!  LMAO "

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

At this point, I'll still watch the games but I am not going to waste my time watching any of Clay's starts. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts