These "fans" will turn on Middlebrooks also

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

These "fans" will turn on Middlebrooks also

I mean with the way you guys pick apart everyone else on this team. You must wonder were Middelbrook's passion is, he has already been here for a few days now and he says the bigs is like everything else he has done since t-ball. It's just baseball and he is relaxed and taking everything in stride. Hope he doesn't have a bad week or two or you will all be calling for him to go down to AAA. The kid is mature and handles himself wit dignity, not flying of the handle over a called strike or bad call at the basepaths. Or is that he doesn't need to show enthusiasm and passion on the field because he doesn't get paid millions? I am guessing that's how it works, right? 

You all had a hard on for Cook, look how that worked, then Miller comes back up and you're back to questioning the pitchers. So what is it? Maybe some of you need to star taking Olanzapine or Abilify. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: These "fans" will turn on Middlebrooks also

Don't be ridiculous

Pedroia, Lavarnaway, Inglesias, Middlebrooks, Ellsbury

That is your 5-man core going forward.  Hopefully you add in Kalish to that mix.

Your lazy players that you love will be shown the door in favor of hustling ball players. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

dumb post of the week award

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

ahh, my 2 favorite followers. Want to make a bet that one of Iggy, Lavarnway or Kalish will be gone from this team before A-Gon? Bet is if any of those 3 get traded you have delete your profile, any takers?

...and georom once again wins the completely useless poster in a thread award, just like yesterday and the day before that and so on. You look and sound just as dumb as the guy in your avatar. Do you want to take the bet also georom or not, you know full well that all you can do is complain about something that will never happen because you can't intelligently put down your feelings of this team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

who is talking about Agon? we are talking about middlebrooks at third v punto/youk....get a grip and stop whining....

your post was gloriously stupid...own it and laugh it off...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

the only middlebrooks "turn" i an seeing is the one that just resulted in a double play....good timing there freedo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In Response to Re: These "fans" will turn on Middlebrooks also:
    [QUOTE]who is talking about Agon? we are talking about middlebrooks at third v punto/youk....get a grip and stop whining.... your post was gloriously stupid...own it and laugh it off...
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]
    no the comparison in my first post just went over your head, don't worry I am sure it happens all the time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

both of you sound stupid in most of your posts. hows that?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

lol mef....but cmon...master of puppets????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Not to mention none of this thread has mentioned the ability of Middlebrooks or compared it to punto/youk, so once again everything is going over your head. Maybe your on your knees, who knows...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]both of you sound stupid in most of your posts. hows that?
    Posted by mef429[/QUOTE]
    more like I am just being a smart-azz to point out all the dumb-azz

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

fredo needs to tell us when the fans will "turn" on middlebrooks.....isnt that what he wrote? pick a date buddy....great timing for this thread....you are Nostradamus...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]lol mef....but cmon...master of puppets????

whats wrong with metallica?

i'm just saying, this whole thread is stupid, stupid OP, stupid responses (including my own). just let it die..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]fredo needs to tell us when the fans will "turn" on middlebrooks.....isnt that what he wrote? pick a date buddy....great timing for this thread....you are Nostradamus...
    dude it's called satire! it's called making a sarcastic impression to show how ridiculous you are acting when it comes to certain players on this team. How many times do I have to say it went over your head, I get that you dn't understand it. That's fine, not everyone can get A's and B's in school.

Not to mention predicting what fans like you will do or say next is like predicting the next time Mitt Romney will insert foot into mouth. So I'll play along and probably so tomorrow.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

when WM makes 20 mil a yr, and can barely be bothered to care, then yes the fans will turn on him....i dont think that day will be here soon though

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

oh my bad, I totally forgot you guys are a part of this team and know him personally. Oh wait you don't even remotely know him, your not even in the media and get a chance to talk to him once in a while. Your assumptions prove how blindly biased you are it's not even funny.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

No question they will. Ask them. They think that's what a team forum is for... complaints. lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Yeah, how dare we expect a well run franchise with an owner who isn't distracted by his European football investments and a need to further a mythical Fenway sellout streak?

Though I'm willing (and hopeful) to be proven wrong, it looks to me like the Sox are becoming the Mets. Are you honestly saying you'd be happy with that? And that you expect others to be?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Yes. The ADG's and the Teddybaseball's of the forum (how galling is that?) no matter how well the team is doing, will always find somone to shine their negative focus on. That's not a fan. If anyone has a problem with management, they should direct it towards management, not the players.

I do believe that every player tries to do his best whether he's at the plate, or on the field. If players don't live up to someone's expectations and it's believed it's because management didn't hire the right players, or they threw a ton of money at someone, why put that on the players? It's ridiculous. Why not just root them on, and hope for the best from them? This constant bashing of players, and calling for trades whenever they don't do well is really lame, and it doesn't help the players perform better -- contrary to some people's opinions -- it just increases the likelihood that there will be more of the same.

And I don't believe negative articles sell because of their negativity. That's a myth. No one likes to read negative articles about their team. More likely it's a captive audience who are willing to read anything about their team. I would love to see how a positive journalist fairs. How can you know the difference, when the difference is never there?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Yes. The ADG's and the Teddybaseball's of the forum (how galling is that?) no matter how well the team is doing, will always find somone to shine their negative focus on. That's not a fan. If anyone has a problem with management, they should direct it towards management, not the players. I do believe that every player tries to do his best whether he's at the plate, or on the field. If players don't live up to someone's expectations and it's believed it's because management didn't hire the right players, or they threw a ton of money at someone, why put that on the players? It's ridiculous. Why not just root them on, and hope for the best from them? This constant bashing of players, and calling for trades whenever they don't do well is really lame, and it doesn't help the players perform better -- contrary to some people's opinions -- it just increases the likelihood that there will be more of the same. And I don't believe negative articles sell because of their negativity. That's a myth. No one likes to read negative articles about their team. More likely it's a captive audience who are willing to read anything about their team. I would love to see how a positive journalist fairs. How can you know the difference, when the difference is never there?
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

What and who are positive journalists? Never saw one in NY - that's for sure.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: These "fans" will turn on Middlebrooks also : What and who are positive journalists? Never saw one in NY - that's for sure.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]
      I saw a "positive journalist" once...he wrote for Reader's Digest

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts