These Sox really Stink!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

These Sox really Stink!

Thank God the Pats start this week...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Re: These Sox really Stink!

Yea... it kind of makes you think when will they decide to start playing again ??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I think this should clear up the fact that everyone thought Beni was responsible for any poster with a hyphen. LOL I always maintained it was Yankee fans imitating him to make it appear that way.

Btw, Gator, there's a lifeboat waiting for you. You can take your pal Red-doc with you when you go.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to These Sox really Stink!:
    [QUOTE]Thank God the Pats start this week...
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption[/QUOTE]Fair weather fan. What will you be saying when the Patriots lose a game?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Sorry, but if the Sox bats are not on they are sitting ducks. The Sox are, on paper, THE MOST talented team in the AL. The Sox should be scared to death of a team hot on their trail with a fantastic rotation...I just can't get behind this Sox team this year. I question their heart....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

The Sox will be just fine. Playoffs are around the corner and they will be in it. Better they are in a funk now then in a month from now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmosul. Show dmosul's posts

If you yhink the Red Sox are making the playoffs you are crazy. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

In Response to Re: These Sox really Stink!:
    [QUOTE]If you yhink the Red Sox are making the playoffs you are crazy. 
    Posted by dmosul[/QUOTE]

I don't think that the Sox will make the playoffs...I know that they will. This team has too many quality players on it. They will come through when when they need to.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from njalb. Show njalb's posts

In a word  OVER, as in Overpaid   Overhyped    Overrated  = UNDER as in achieving   PS  It, as in the playoffs,  may be OVER

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Re: These Sox really Stink!:
    [QUOTE]I think this should clear up the fact that everyone thought Beni was responsible for any poster with a hyphen. LOL I always maintained it was Yankee fans imitating him to make it appear that way. Btw, Gator, there's a lifeboat waiting for you. You can take your pal Red-doc with you when you go.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts