They can not hit good pitching

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Re: They can not hit good pitching

Kim isn't Pike. Stop confusing honesty and sincerity with commonality.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brian1976. Show Brian1976's posts

Sorry but you're just wrong on this one.  Try again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

In Response to Re: They can not hit good pitching:
    [QUOTE]Yes, this frequently-used criticism by many who feel insightful ranks up there with "This team can't win unwinnable games!" LMAO HERE'S YOUR SIGN!
    Posted by promise4you[/QUOTE]

Love that!  Just like the labels that say hair dryers are not to be used in the shower, or Preparation H is NOT to be taken orally.  Classic!  Thanks for the memory.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

they can not hit good pitching? Tek just hit a 2-run jack off of perfect Buehrle...i think they can hit who ever they want

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tyler Scionti. Show tyler Scionti's posts

Yeah they can't hit good pitching, they're only the second place team in baseball. Where do those wins come from? Sure plenty of average pitchers but a lot of good pitchers too. Ex. Sabbathia, Hamels, Hernandez, Shields, Guthrie... Yeah, you're right, they stink.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickEO. Show RickEO's posts

West coast sox : Great Job against these impulse thinkers( oxy Moron- non thinkers)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigegg. Show bigegg's posts

In Response to Re: They can not hit good pitching:
    [QUOTE]In Response to They can not hit good pitching : We've beaten about every good SP in BB this year. Don't take this personally, but you're a really dopey SOB.  I don't want that to sound mean, but I didn't want you walking around without knowing that.
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]

Watch out Joe. Even though you don't mean it, that still sounds mean. I guess what you said can also applies to yourself. Please don't take it persoanlly but I didn't want you walking around without knowing that.

Sections
Shortcuts