They need to rename the Red Sox "The Boston O's" 61 Million = Zero = "Green Jobs"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: They need to rename the Red Sox "The Boston O's" 61 Million = Zero = "Green Jobs"

Go get 'em. Are they shooting people in Bangkok yet?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: They need to rename the Red Sox "The Boston O's" 61 Million = Zero = "Green Jobs"

There is only one GREEN JOB I want created.  Very cost effective too.  Snake would be the guy for it too....   Cleaning the air of THE BIG SOFT ONE!

I'm not talking about Obama casting a gaze at Janet Napolitano

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In Response to Re: They need to rename the Red Sox "The Boston O's" 61 Million = Zero = "Green Jobs":
    Go get 'em. Are they shooting people in Bangkok yet?
    Posted by carnie

Last year people were killed in downtown Bangkok, and it will happen again. I am living in a country that only 40 years ago they were committing genocide. I would have to say America is certainly a better place to be.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Curious but if I told you my girlfriend was Khmer and then I told you I lived in Cambodia all the while telling you that 55% of all Khmer are miniature monsters who would happily kill you in your sleep for a hundred dollars..... would this make me racist for saying that? Seems like in the USA if I said that I would be deemed a racist.

That is just freaking crazy.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts