They're this good...Better than my NYY

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: They're not this good

In response to FrankFromGL's comment:

Good morning my good Red Sox friends on this forum.

Because this good takes into account things like your Sox playing the Astros four times a month and playing 64 percent of their games at home and having top two starters who had a combined ERA of 1.69 until last night. Now Lester is reverting back to his former self. His ERA now is 3.11. Lester yielded five earned runs in six innings. 6 IP, 6 ER, 2 BB, 5 K. 100 pitches.

Sound familiar?

And your highly touted bullpen? Tazawa gave up a two-run home run to Encarnacion in the seventh inning. And Hanrahan (ERA= 11.12) gave up an insurance run in the eighth; he gave up two hard-hit singles. Welcome back NL wannabe closer Hanrahan.

So It's time to recalibrate your expectations. This weekend in Texas in fact, will be that time. Especially since you'll be seeing your back of the rotation starters Doubront and Lackey face that offense and your Sox offense will face Holland, Ogando and Darvish. That offense includes Drew BA= .154, Middlebrooks BA= .194, Gomes= .195, and Saltalamacchia BA= .232

By the way my Yankees are right behind your Red Sox. The lead is down to 2 games.

Think how close the Yankees would be if they didn't get whupped by the lowly Astros.

http://www.enerlaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/enerlaugh-laughter-yoga-learning.png

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

This has been a very good month for the Yanks’ top three starters. CC Sabathia, Andy Pettitte and Hiroki Kuroda were a combined 11-5 with a 3.14 ERA in 16 starts. You need three top starters to go far in the October playoffs.

And in case you haven’t noticed Eduardo Nunez has played some very good shortstop this season. Nunez is showing great range and is showing off that strong arm with accurate throws.

Your great defensive shortstop is languishing at Pawtucket while Drew and his $9 million BA of .154 is Ben’s idea of improvement at the position.

Mariano Rivera has just allowed two runs in 10.1 innings, 10-for-10 in save chances.

And who did Ben sign? That NL wannabe closer Hanrahan.with a 11.12 ERA.

And they're still behind the Sox.

Go figure...

http://www.photo-dictionary.com/photofiles/list/8880/12125laughing_zebra.jpg

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

i totally agree...........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

i totally agree...........

oh wait, you weren't talking about the Knicks??....my bad :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Oh, I thought this was a thread about the Yankees.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Here is my New York Yankees April, 2013, report card.

Offense: A

My New York Yankees lineup is ranked in the top half of the American League in runs scored. My Yankees have scored 120 runs, averaging 4.67 per game. They are hitting and they lead the A.L. in home runs (36) and are second in slugging percentage (.432). The Yankees make their hits count. Cano. expectedly leads the team with 7 HR and 17 RBI.

Moreover, Hafner has (6 HR, 17 RBI) and Wells (6 HR, 13 RBI). Even Overbay has 12 RBI. Leading in average are Cano (.327), Hafner (.318), and Wells (.2300).

Defense: A

Nunez has played some very good shortstop this season. Nunez is showing great range and is showing off that strong arm with accurate throws.

Cano has been flawless, and Overbay has only one error at first.

In the outfield, Suzuki and Gardner are more than solid. Wells has been dynamite, and the fill-ins have done the job. The entire outfield has a total of exactly one error in 24 games.

Starting Rotation: A

Sabathia, Pettitte and Kuroda were a combined 11-5 with a 3.14 ERA in 16 starts.

Bullpen: A

Closer Rivera is his old self, maybe better, at 1.74 and perfect in nine save opportunities. Chamberlain and Logan are doing as well as usual.

Coaching: A+

Manager Girardi gets the best from his role players. Girardi plays the match-ups brilliantly, and the players execute.

I believe that my New York Yankees will win the American League East. They will maintain this pace until Jeter, Granderson, and Teixeira return. Then I see no reason why my New York Yankees cannot play in the World Series in 2013.

You are an odd cat. It's always interesting to imagine the insecurities that are hidden behind the screen with posters like this. Screaming for attention for the sake of attention. Would be a great study on the Napoleon complex.