THHHHEEEEEE YANQEEEEESS LOOOOSSSEEE!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

THHHHEEEEEE YANQEEEEESS LOOOOSSSEEE!!!!!!

Gone Fishin'

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Re: THHHHEEEEEE YANQEEEEESS LOOOOSSSEEE!!!!!!

In Response to THHHHEEEEEE YANQEEEEESS LOOOOSSSEEE!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Gone Fishin'
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE

Yanqee Stadium is so quiet, you can hear a rat pizz on cotton!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

It amazes me that yankee fans look so shocked after such a loss.  They haven't won an elimination game in like 10 years; you'd think they be used to it by now?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

In Response to Re: THHHHEEEEEE YANQEEEEESS LOOOOSSSEEE!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]It amazes me that yankee fans look so shocked after such a loss.  They haven't won an elimination game in like 10 years; you'd think they be used to it by now?
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]
    Delusion will do that to you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I've always said the yankees (organization and fans) represent all that is wrong with this country and this is a great example of "ENTITLEMENT"

The faces you saw last night will be same faces you will see in 3 years when they realize how much of a rip-off the "universal  health care" bill really is.  "You mean I don't just get whatever I want whenever I want it without having to pay for it?" 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

It was more satisfying watching the Rays lose.   But maybe now we will get some peace and quiet around here ... until Spring training. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Perhaps it is because we have only been in two elimination games in the last 8 years prior to last night. 2003 - win; 2004 - lose.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan1967. Show soxfan1967's posts

maybe the 'sox should raise their glasses and toaste Detroit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

I still dont understand why yankeess fans are here in RS web page.  I really don't understand... Can any yankees fan answer me?? just curious..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I have to admit that I am very surprised that the Yankees lost last night.  Imagine if the Phillies are also eliminated tonight.  The networks will be concerned about the tv ratings. Viewership may be effected if the Phillies don't make it further.  Imagine the playoffs continuing without the Phillies, Yankees or Red Sox.  Before the season started the Phillies and Red Sox were the favorites to make it to the World Series and many predicted the Phillies would win it all.  As I already stated many times anything can happen in the playoffs. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

The Yankee fans living in New England, I can understand being in here. The ones who live in NY, I have no idea why they are in here.   To be annoying I guess.  And they succeed.  Pretty sad, really.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]Perhaps it is because we have only been in two elimination games in the last 8 years prior to last night. 2003 - win; 2004 - lose.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

really?

I guess I missed Game 5 of the 2005 ALDS

or Game 4 of the 2006 ALDS

or Game 4 of the 2007 ALDS

or Game 6 of the 2010 ALCS

and Game 5 of the 2011 ALDS

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THHHHEEEEEE YANQEEEEESS LOOOOSSSEEE!!!!!! : actually they won an elimination game  tuesday
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

good point

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Elimination games -  meaning game's 5 or 7 in the ALDS, ALCS or WS.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrDee. Show MrDee's posts

[QUOTE]I still dont understand why yankeess fans are here in RS web page.  I really don't understand... Can any yankees fan answer me?? just curious..
    Posted by seannybboi[/QUOTE]

The explanation is very simply, basically every subject that you folks post always has something about the Yankees in it, For example: The many posts about the greatest choke in MLB history that the RS had in September was partially to blame on the fact that the Yankees could not beat the Rays just 1 out of the last 3 games. So blame the Yanks. When you folks stop complaining about the Yanks then Yank fans will leave.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Elimation for either team

Point is that the yankee "mystique" is long gone and hard to find

In the past, no way the yankees lose that game - none.  And more to the point, I am just shocked how yankee fans (in the stands) looked so dumbfounded by the result given the pattern the team has established since 2004; 2001 notwithstanding.......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THHHHEEEEEE YANQEEEEESS LOOOOSSSEEE!!!!!! : The explanation is very simply, basically every subject that you folks post always has something about the Yankees in it, For example: The many posts about the greatest choke in MLB history that the RS had in September was partially to blame on the fact that the Yankees could not beat the Rays just 1 out of the last 3 games. So blame the Yanks. When you folks stop complaining about the Yanks then Yank fans will leave.
    Posted by MrDee[/QUOTE]

that makes no sense what so ever, but I think your proving his point

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

sometimes you just get beat....congrats to the Tigers....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Time4Theo2Go. Show Time4Theo2Go's posts

[QUOTE]I have to admit that I am very surprised that the Yankees lost last night.  Imagine if the Phillies are also eliminated tonight.  The networks will be concerned about the tv ratings. Viewership may be effected if the Phillies don't make it further.  Imagine the playoffs continuing without the Phillies, Yankees or Red Sox.  Before the season started the Phillies and Red Sox were the favorites to make it to the World Series and many predicted the Phillies would win it all.  As I already stated many times anything can happen in the playoffs. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

If we had a decent GM, the Red Sox would have made it to the World Series this season. Doug Fister, Delmon Young, Don Kelly and Cabrera are three players the Sox could have had for what Theo blew on John Lackey.

We had VMart and Beltre already and Theo dropped the ball...as usual.

Detroit is a team to watch in the AL for years to come. Thanks for nothing Theo?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

welcome to the wail til next year club

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

I am not surprised that they lost - I did not think they had a team to go all the way - the one thing they did that the sox did not do was beat the teams they should beat  - Seattle, Baltikmore - when they went up against the really good teams they lost. Good pitching beat them. Kind or ironic that the reason they lost was just like the Sox - there offense disappeared - Arod is looking very old at them moment.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]I am not surprised that they lost - I did not think they had a team to go all the way - the one thing they did that the sox did not do was beat the teams they should beat  - Seattle, Baltikmore - when they went up against the really good teams they lost. Good pitching beat them. Kind or ironic that the reason they lost was just like the Sox - there offense disappeared - Arod is looking very old at them moment.
    Posted by maddog2020[/QUOTE] hey MD, what's up buddy..haven't chatted in a while,hope all is well....enjoy the offseason.. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

[QUOTE]I have to admit that I am very surprised that the Yankees lost last night.  Imagine if the Phillies are also eliminated tonight.  The networks will be concerned about the tv ratings. Viewership may be effected if the Phillies don't make it further.  Imagine the playoffs continuing without the Phillies, Yankees or Red Sox.  Before the season started the Phillies and Red Sox were the favorites to make it to the World Series and many predicted the Phillies would win it all.  As I already stated many times anything can happen in the playoffs. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Wasn't the bias against Detroit by the play-by-play guys glaring last night?
    They were simply stunned after the back-to-back jacks in the 1st. Thought they were at a funeral....just couldn't hold back their remorse.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to THHHHEEEEEE YANQEEEEESS LOOOOSSSEEE!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Gone Fishin'
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

Like In said the best pitching was with Detroit, Texas, Tampa and the Phils.  The best staff and clutch hitting will take it all. 

Sections
Shortcuts