Things must be bad - There's not a Yankee-centric Post for a Page and a Half

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChifferBrane. Show ChifferBrane's posts

Things must be bad - There's not a Yankee-centric Post for a Page and a Half

Amazing...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

Re: Things must be bad - There's not a Yankee-centric Post for a Page and a Half

m

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Things must be bad - There's not a Yankee-centric Post for a Page and a Half

i'm sure it would have been different had one or the other won last night, more than likely it would have been a response to a Sox barb from Babe..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

There is one now thanks to this thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I'm surprised there was no post w/Gardner to the DL.

I'm sure things will liven up tomorrow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I can always start a thread about how I think Girardi is terrible and list my reasons why. But he isn't going anywhere, so why bother.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Managers are liike spouses; there's always something to criticize if you look for it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Things must be bad - There's not a Yankee-centric Post for a Page and a Half:
    [QUOTE]Managers are liike spouses; there's always something to criticize if you look for it.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Something tells me we're not going to have to look very hard.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

From john sickels

“**New York Yankees outfield prospect Mason Williams made a lot of noise last summer by hitting .349/.395/.468 for the Staten Island Yankees in the New York-Penn League, hitting excellently while also showing a superior center field glove. He entered 2012 with lofty expectations, and so far he is off to another fine start, hitting .315/.339/.463 through 12 games for Low-A Charleston in the South Atlantic League. He’s stolen six bases in seven attempts, and he’s only struck out twice in 54 at-bats. On the other hand, he’s only drawn one walk, but at this point of his career the extremely low strikeout ratio stands out as a huge positive. Williams has made good progress learning to use his speed on the bases, and it looks like he has a shot at living up to the pre-season hype.”

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Sections
Shortcuts