This can't be intersting..... (Diversion, One Night In Bangkok II)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

This can't be intersting..... (Diversion, One Night In Bangkok II)

So.... in a city that does not sleep, a city of sin, and the pearl of SE Asia there I was......

After a number of beverages I found myself on a sidewalk corner (Soi 4) waiting for a moto-dop when some old white dude with two hot Thai babes in tow looked at me and smirked in a degrading way (I stood alone).... to0 which I raised my right arm that held a paper bag full of Mickey D's (2 large fries, 1 triple Big Mac, and 1 McChicken) and I proclaimed "here's my night jerk-off!"

Well laugh away but for those who do not know Bangkok you can do what you want, be anyone, be with anyone, live large or live small.... or just pig out on Mc'Donalds.

Life is weird..... 

I cannot imagine being back home.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: This can't be intersting..... (Diversion, One Night In Bangkok II)

Sounds familia !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So.... in a city that does not sleep, a city of sin, and the pearl of SE Asia there I was......

After a number of beverages I found myself on a sidewalk corner (Soi 4) waiting for a moto-dop when some old white dude with two hot Thai babes in tow looked at me and smirked in a degrading way (I stood alone).... to0 which I raised my right arm that held a paper bag full of Mickey D's (2 large fries, 1 triple Big Mac, and 1 McChicken) and I proclaimed "here's my night jerk-off!"

Well laugh away but for those who do not know Bangkok you can do what you want, be anyone, be with anyone, live large or live small.... or just pig out on Mc'Donalds.

Life is weird..... 

[/QUOTE]

LOL..... After you've lived somewhere for a number of years, that becomes your home. You're still young, B. you never know, things change.  When is the last time you were in the States?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What a shame you won't be here for when the Democrat Party entitlment welfare State collapses under it's own weight and the weight of the pennies from "the rick" to pay trillions in debt and unfunded Democrat Party promises for votes.

[/QUOTE]

U mean like the Iraq war? Perhaps U believe in HAARP as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Life is weird..... 

[/QUOTE]

LOL..... After you've lived somewhere for a number of years, that becomes your home. You're still young, B. you never know, things change.  When is the last time you were in the States?

[/QUOTE]

2009 .....  All things being equal I would go live in Argentin and fly home for Sept/Oct every year.... love Boston/Maine in the late summer and autumn.

Sections
Shortcuts