1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Re: This Forum I resign and have no intentions of coming back

let us reflect on the words of the great sox fan RK from above

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Jeez dude if your not going to post anymore just stop posting, be done with it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

welcome to the interwebs!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

This is just an online baseball forum.  It's not like we all live in the same house fighting over who gets to use the bathroom.  

I do not take any personal attacks on me seriously and all of you should not either.  

Like the Joker would say, "Why so serious?"   Wink 

=======================================

As per other similar comments( softlaw 2 above is really excellent), yours are right on. We are anonymous and how can someone attacking a pen (bogus) name truly bother someone unless, of course, they had a guilty conscience ! There is no gun to anyone's head to read someone's post but, if you do, there is definitely no need to respond. Scroll down to the next post & move on. 

I like to joke around and exchange quips as life is too serious but among friends, not strangers. People who participate on these blogs are from all walks of life, different educational level,  races, ages etc.  Many comments may seem completely idiotic to some but how many of us are members of the MENSA society( for the uniformed that’s people with High IQs) that allows one to give a rebuttal to a post that perhaps age and dementia has set in to lower ones intelligence level. So, unless one denotes something tongue and cheek,  sarcasm etc., it would be nice if responses were without sarcasm, name calling  and reference to one’s IQ.

It's like dealing with trolls, ignore them & they'll go away, or respond and you are feeding the beast !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:

I could be wrong here, but JFF seemed like he was mostly always complaining. Grumpy Old Men are not missed too much. Now, if 5KATZ would come back, that would be a BLOCKBUSTER TRADE.

some posters have multiple aliases...keep that in mind. Id put money on it that hes still posting here. Just not the same name.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

This is just an online baseball forum.  It's not like we all live in the same house fighting over who gets to use the bathroom.  

I do not take any personal attacks on me seriously and all of you should not either.  

Like the Joker would say, "Why so serious?"   Wink 

The only reason you stick around  is for the occasional Upton sighting....

http://www.kate-upton.com/wp-content/gallery/casting-by-premiere-at-the-new-york-film-fest-october-12-2012/kate-upton-12oct12-014.JPG

MY LORDDDDDDDY

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

well, i just read Jims other thread.  i guess i was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back???

sorry jim, enjoy sunny FLA!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Sorry, but I find it hypocritical to make this thread right after you accused a poster (Slasher) of being a troll because hes critical of his favorite team. Hes a passionate fan. You may not like how he approaches things, but that doesnt make him any less of a fan than you or me. And certainly doesnt make him a troll worthy of a personal attack thread from you Jim.

I hope you stay here because you, like many, bring diversity to the board. Ive noticed some of the harder personal attacks have died down some as BDC is coming down a little harder on certain behavior. But theres still going to be posters that try to annoy without breaking the rules or skewing stats to fit their arguement...Thats just part of an internet sports forum Jim.

If you dont like how someone talks to you then put them on ignore. If they are out of line with what they are saying then the BDC moderators hopefully see it and erase their comment. If that happens enough, posters are going to be more concious about what they write. We can disagree without being a disrespectful azz about it. That includes making a thread directed at one individual.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

south, I agree. He never posted frequently, but I knew his prose. He's been here and posted. If you don't post often it's easy to forget username and or password.

Thats true softy, I know a couple posters here that has happened to and had to create a new ID. But the difference with some posters is that some identified who they were prior to the new ID and some dont. The ones that dont usually have an agenda of some sort.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Don't take it all so seriously. It's simple. If you are not getting any enjoyment from this , then don't do it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

I'm with southpaw. BDC has worked out the issues with the format and the mods seem to have caught on to who's who. Not as many deleted posts and trolls. The board seems to be cyclical, depending on how the team is doing. Hang in here everyone, things appear to be on the upswing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

I'm with southpaw. BDC has worked out the issues with the format and the mods seem to have caught on to who's who. Not as many deleted posts and trolls. The board seems to be cyclical, depending on how the team is doing. Hang in here everyone, things appear to be on the upswing.

+1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Baby please don't go.

Baby please don't go.

Off the BDC

You know I love you so.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say .................   "SON, please don't try and blame SOFTY & BILL-806 for this, take my ball  & go home action" !!!!!!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Jeez dude if your not going to post anymore just stop posting, be done with it. 

Dude, it's "you're", not "your".

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

"obstruction" and "abuse" are two words hijacked by  right-wing clowns.

25. This post has been removed.