1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: This Forum I resign and have no intentions of coming back

Jim, your timing comes at a time when the "BIG O" & COMPANY are under fire from all sides.............  SHADES of "13 days @ the ALAMO !!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

"obstruction" and "abuse" are two words hijacked by  right-wing clowns.

R W C status is more comforting than being a lib/left/rad/soc/enviro/MOONBAT !!!        Just saying !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

yes, the stock market is horrible and American pride is at an all time low.

<sarc>'

btw - you had your chance in 2012 and blew it.  the nation has spoken.  stop crying over spilt milk or i shall have to send out the waaaaaaambulance.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I have found that the ignore button cures a lot.   I think I've got three on it now.

What I find satisfying about the ignore is that you can see that they're posting on a thread, yet all that comes up is "you've chosen to ignore this person".  When it's seen that the irritant is bothering another poster, it's easy to make a remark in one direction knowing you won't see a response.  This in itself is schadenfreude.

Name calling has no business on the board....none.  It's like calling someone a idiot because they don't believe in what you believe in.  My liberal buddy who lives across the street and I are always going at each other politically, yet NEVER an insulting word.  And, we always end up laughing about our differences over a beer or glass of iced tea, or having him and his wife over for dinner etc.

Life is too short to let insignificance interfere.  Yet, I can undestand someone taking a hiatus for a bit.  Everyone here probably has at one time or another.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

This is just an online baseball forum.  It's not like we all live in the same house fighting over who gets to use the bathroom.  

I do not take any personal attacks on me seriously and all of you should not either.  

Like the Joker would say, "Why so serious?"   Wink 

The only reason you stick around  is for the occasional Upton sighting....

http://www.kate-upton.com/wp-content/gallery/casting-by-premiere-at-the-new-york-film-fest-october-12-2012/kate-upton-12oct12-014.JPG

MY LORDDDDDDDY

I want her to be my NFL nose guard...LOL....under my helmet!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Moon.....don't go there.  Pull yourself back.  It won't be worth it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

Sometimes it's fun to wind up softy and watch him come unglued.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

In response to ampoule's comment:

Sometimes it's fun to wind up softy and watch him come unglued.

Schadenfreude??  You rascal.  And here I thought you had no sense of humor..  Smile

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Jeez dude if your not going to post anymore just stop posting, be done with it. 

Will respond when the poster is incorrect.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

south, I agree. He never posted frequently, but I knew his prose. He's been here and posted. If you don't post often it's easy to forget username and or password.

I have been here for over 5 yrs since the current status does not include the previous incarnation of the forum. I have never been banned nor censored unlike a few here. I have used the same handle all the time.

In regards to the post I asked if this poster was a Red Sox Fan when he posted the following:

lackey is abhorable.

i pray he gives up 8 earned everytime out.

Did not call him a name or say anything other than ask the question if he was a RS fan? I never said anything and just asked a question and to defend his comment. He did say he was a RS fan from NJ and showed his license plate (GREAT) but never said that wishing Lackey would give up 9 runs a game was wrong for a RS fans to wish for. Defense was I hate Lackey.

So South you said I attacked him and Softy you agree and stated other BS about infrequent posts etc... --- sorry I do not meet your standards of a frequent poster. My prose has always to defend my opinion with facts not feelings.        There have been RS players I did not feel were right but I supported themnever hoping they struck out all the time.

When I said something incorrectly I apologized...Do you two ever? Oh that is right you both are never wrong. Gee maybe you are the same poster?????Surprised

Softy how many incarnations have you had?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

south, I agree. He never posted frequently, but I knew his prose. He's been here and posted. If you don't post often it's easy to forget username and or password.

I have been here for over 5 yrs since the current status does not include the previous incarnation of the forum. I have never been banned nor censored unlike a few here. I have used the same handle all the time.

In regards to the post I asked if this poster was a Red Sox Fan when he posted the following:

lackey is abhorable.

i pray he gives up 8 earned everytime out.

Did not call him a name or say anything other than ask the question if he was a RS fan? I never said anything and just asked a question and to defend his comment. He did say he was a RS fan from NJ and showed his license plate (GREAT) but never said that wishing Lackey would give up 9 runs a game was wrong for a RS fans to wish for. Defense was I hate Lackey.

So South you said I attacked him and Softy you agree and stated other BS about infrequent posts etc... --- sorry I do not meet your standards of a frequent poster. My prose has always to defend my opinion with facts not feelings.        There have been RS players I did not feel were right but I supported themnever hoping they struck out all the time.

When I said something incorrectly I apologized...Do you two ever? Oh that is right you both are never wrong. Gee maybe you are the same poster?????Surprised

Softy how many incarnations have you had?

Jim, I do enjoy your posts but I try to see both sides. Slasher also said he hopes the sox score 10 runs. Which means he wants the Sox to win. Some fans arent going to like a player, but I think calling into question that someone isnt a fan and making a thread about it is a little overboard if you ask me. Thats all Im saying.

You implying that me and softy are the same poster is ridiculous, but hey, you believe what ever you want if it helps you sleep at night. Oh, and Ive eaten crow many a time on here and have no issue with being wrong or corrected about something.

The reference about 

"south, I agree. He never posted frequently, but I knew his prose. He's been here and posted. If you don't post often it's easy to forget username and or password."

was about a poster named 5katz, not you.

In closing, I dont want you to go anywhere and I encourage you to put certain posters on ignore if you dont like their approach or what they say, instead of calling them out and starting a s**t storm by creating a thread on it. Thats just unnecessary drama. Just hit the ignore button. I hope we can move forward now with no hard feelings. There are none coming from me. Like ive said, I enjoy reading your posts and talking baseball with you.

25. This post has been removed.