1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Re: This Forum I resign and have no intentions of coming back

Good morning everyone.   Laughing

I just came back from Burger King for breakfast.  I wish they would not put the number of calories next to each meal.   LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

In response to stan17's comment:

Jeez dude if your not going to post anymore just stop posting, be done with it. 

Dude, it's "you're", not "your".

Lol, the grammar police are alive and well.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

I just came back from Burger King for breakfast.  I wish they would not put the number of calories next to each meal.   LOL

You're not allowed to eat for the rest of the day!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

i think having ampoule, pike, and jimfromflorida are good for this site. you can never have too many self-righteous, flag-waving, bores on a sport's board.

Watch out mryazz you didn't capitalize "i", ampoule will feel the need to give you a grammar lesson. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

You're not allowed to eat for the rest of the day!

Hey ThefourBs what's up?  Laughing

You're right because my meal had around 1,250 calories.   LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to PikeJr's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to PikeJr's comment:

In response to ampoule's comment:

I have found that the ignore button cures a lot.   I think I've got three on it now.

What I find satisfying about the ignore is that you can see that they're posting on a thread, yet all that comes up is "you've chosen to ignore this person".  When it's seen that the irritant is bothering another poster, it's easy to make a remark in one direction knowing you won't see a response.  This in itself is schadenfreude.

Name calling has no business on the board....none.  It's like calling someone a idiot because they don't believe in what you believe in.  My liberal buddy who lives across the street and I are always going at each other politically, yet NEVER an insulting word.  And, we always end up laughing about our differences over a beer or glass of iced tea, or having him and his wife over for dinner etc.

Life is too short to let insignificance interfere.  Yet, I can undestand someone taking a hiatus for a bit.  Everyone here probably has at one time or another.

Name calling is usually wrong but I think that it is entirely legitimate to ask someone who never has acted like a Red Sox fan, if he is indeed a Red Sox fan. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck then it must be a duck.

If posters want to come here and play games and annoy others for their entertainment then we should do more than merely putting them onto ignore.

If someone walked into your VFW and started bad-mouthing everything about the USA and the military, would you tune him out ( Ignore) or would you show him the door?

If you think its ok to start a thread to call out a certain poster which is going to start a bunch of drama instead of simply hitting the ignore button then you are just asking for trouble. Thats exactly what this thread did. Whether you agree with him or not, He did nothing wrong.

Your last paragraph makes no sense since slasher didnt walk into Jims house and say what he did. He expressed his opinion on a forum which is here for just that. If you cant handle the way certain posters express themselves then ignore them. There no need to single someone out here and start a thread about them, unless you like the drama.

This was your advice which is to ignore posters that annoy. Yet you don't practice what you preach since you don't have posters such as Conan and Mryazz and me on ignore. Hypocrisy?

Why do you mention conan and yazz? They dont bother me one bit. Your pure entertainment. You amuse me with your rah rah posts while wearing your sox colored glasses thinking they can do no wrong. Its funny to me, and cute, in a pathetic kinda way Wink

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Just when I thought Bill's threads were the dumbest things going......I see this thread.  Can we stop with all of these stupid 'swan song' threads??  Just go away Jim....you may be a nice guy and all and your posts are ok I guess.....but the reality is, you're a stranger in cyber space.....you have no emotional attachment to any of us what-so-ever......  If you don't like it here anymore then fine, don't post.  Sorry if I'm sounding rude but it's completely self serving and childish to start these good bye threads......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

You have a good sense of humor. With so many serious issues in the world today, it's good to be light hearted. And this post contained many serious comments too. I find that humor is sometimes a better cure than a prescription medicine as I age.

Hopefully you enjoy the following:

GIVE US A SENSE OF HUMOR, LORD,
    GIVE US THE GRACE TO SEE A JOKE,
    TO GET SOME HUMOR OUT OF LIFE, 
    AND PASS IT ON TO OTHER FOLK

'Every Day Above Ground ... Is A Good Day'

Life is short!
    Break the rules!
    Forgive quickly!
    Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably..
    And never regret anything that made you smile
    The best things in life are free until the government finds out and taxes it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts