this is a joke right?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

this is a joke right?

just when the sox need someone to step-up john slackey pitches like a real
    piker.he has never shown me much anyway the only good thing about him is
    his wife real real hot.another slackey loss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: this is a joke right?

You have to consider all angles soxyjim.  Inside accounts say Lackey was groggy today because of his two steak dinner with the extra order of fries and double choco shake he ate last night.  You probably wouldn't pitch well either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Lackey IS A JOKE! He is an insult to EVERYONE who has EVER put on a Professional Baseball Uniform! I'm sorry but it's true......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Oh yeah, Gonzales is a Gold Glove First Baseman my a**!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Ah feel better guys the Yanks are blowing it in Detroit, I know it doesn't solve all your problems but it should cheer you up a bit.  3 unearned runs 2 errors by Nunez at SS, they should bring back Ramiro Pena even though he cant hit, he can field.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

In Response to Re: this is a joke right?:
    [QUOTE]You have to consider all angles soxyjim.  Inside accounts say Lackey was groggy today because of his two steak dinner with the extra order of fries and double choco shake he ate last night.  You probably wouldn't pitch well either.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

FWIW the yanks are getting spanked too

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

why are they booing LACKEY? THEO'S the fool that signed him. direct your boos
    toward the correct individual. that is the art of booing. there will be a lot more booing before this season's over

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

At times, I agree now, that Theo is a fool! Lackey, J.D.Drew, Lugo, and so on and so on. And to be truthful over all I really like Theo. Overall...........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this is a joke right? : FWIW the yanks are getting spanked too
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]
     Thanks Zac.  That does make it feel slightly better.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]Ah feel better guys the Yanks are blowing it in Detroit, I know it doesn't solve all your problems but it should cheer you up a bit.  3 unearned runs 2 errors by Nunez at SS, they should bring back Ramiro Pena even though he cant hit, he can field.
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that cheers me up a bit.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

I notice Tito standing quite alot in the dugout. That seat must be getting kinda hot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

GOTTA AGREE WITH THE BYE-BYE EPSTEIN POSTER.
    WHO ELSE CAN YOU PIN THIS TERRIBLE SIGNING ON ?
    IN ALL MY PREVIOUS POSTS, I SAID THAT THIS GUY
    HAD A RAG ARM AND HAD SEEN HIS BEST DAYS, BUT
    POSTS LIKE " SILVERSTEIN SOX" AND OTHER DEFEN-
    DERS OF THE FAITH REFUSE TO COUNTENANCE ANY
    CRITICISM. SO....THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GET WITH
    JOHN LACKEY... I WISH HE WOULD TAKE THAT UNIFORM
    RIGHT OFF AND QUIT, BUT OF COURSE, HE WOULD
    TAKE HIS $65 M WITH HIM, SO HE WILL HANG ON &
    LOSE ANY CHANCE WE HAVE OF A PLAYOFF. THANKS
    AGAIN THEO, FOR HIM, CAMERON, SALTY, VARITEK,
    SCUTARO, WAKEFIELD, AND ALL THE OTHER DUDES
    HANGING AROUND FOR A PAYCHECK. HAVE FUN
    WATCHING THE YANKS WIN THE DIVISION. I KNOW
    I WON'T !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

any sightings of THEO?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this is a joke right? : Where on the Island? My sister lives out there.
    Posted by Babe-1[/QUOTE]

Smithtown, although I still go out to the island often.  I rent a place with a friend out in Island Park, its by the beach so I'm out there a lot on wknds especially in the summer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxman16. Show soxman16's posts

How can you get excited about this team? This team cant get above 500.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]How can you get excited about this team? This team cant get above 500.
    Posted by soxman16[/QUOTE]

dunno 'sox'man.  some people just get excited cuz they are fans and get into their team, even when they struggle.  Strange, I know, but that is how some people are.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-1. Show Babe-1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this is a joke right? : Smithtown, although I still go out to the island often.  I rent a place with a friend out in Island Park, its by the beach so I'm out there a lot on wknds especially in the summer.

Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]

Used to go to a bar in Smithtown called the Loft, then it was Molly Blooms and now I think it is Napper Tandy's. My buddy played in a band that played ladies night there on Thursdays. Was a fun place.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this is a joke right? : dunno 'sox'man.  some people just get excited cuz they are fans and get into their team, even when they struggle.  Strange, I know, but that is how some people are.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

I think it's the opposite.  Going to the ballpark gives them something to do but no way are they serious fans. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

The sad thing he is still IN the dugout!

[QUOTE]I notice Tito standing quite alot in the dugout. That seat must be getting kinda hot.
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]