This is hilarious!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

This is hilarious!

If I didn't know better, I'd swear the Sox lost today from all the negativity around here! What's with Pedroia? Beckett screwed again! Papelbon the hero! I was feeling pretty grumpy around 4:30, too, but hells bells we did pull it out! If the Halos help us out, we'll be tied for first.

Paps imploded, I get it, but I'd much rather have this win than a well-played, well-pitched, 3-2 loss. The Sox showed some character today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fizsh. Show fizsh's posts

Re: This is hilarious!

Lloyd, I wanted to start a similar thread, but I can't seem to figure out how to start one.  Maybe I can't (like I can't reply to a particular post).  But it is unreal.  You look at the threads and it seems not only did the Sox lose, but their season must be close to over. 

Edit:  After leaving the site and coming back on (I have logged in 3 times), the start discussion button now appears. 

Re-edit:  And now it is gone again.  LOL. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: This is hilarious!:
    Lloyd, I wanted to start a similar thread, but I can't seem to figure out how to start one.  Maybe I can't (like I can't reply to a particular post).  But it is unreal.  You look at the threads and it seems not only did the Sox lose, but their season must be close to over.  Edit:  After leaving the site and coming back on (I have logged in 3 times), the start discussion button now appears.  Re-edit:  And now it is gone again.  LOL. 
    Posted by fizsh

The problems you are having with posting may be the fault of Internet Explorer. Try Mozilla Firefox.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Lloyd, I wanted to start a similar thread, but I can't seem to figure out how to start one.  Maybe I can't (like I can't reply to a particular post).  But it is unreal.  You look at the threads and it seems not only did the Sox lose, but their season must be close to over.  Edit:  After leaving the site and coming back on (I have logged in 3 times), the start discussion button now appears.  Re-edit:  And now it is gone again.  LOL. 
    Posted by fizsh

Fizsh: Click UR "refresh" tab - keeping the mouse as still as possible.
     This works about 50% of the time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Posted by fizsh

I have Internet Explorer too and mine does the same thing.I just hit the refresh once or twice and then it'll work.It is rather annoying though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

You don't have to get rid of Internet Explorer. You can download Mozilla Firefox for free. Then you can use either one at any given time. Firefox works better for a forum type site , like this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

I don't think Fizch's problems with using the website are that hilarious. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In Response to This is hilarious!:
    If I didn't know better, I'd swear the Sox lost today from all the negativity around here! What's with Pedroia? Beckett screwed again! Papelbon the hero! I was feeling pretty grumpy around 4:30, too, but hells bells we did pull it out! If the Halos help us out, we'll be tied for first. Paps imploded, I get it, but I'd much rather have this win than a well-played, well-pitched, 3-2 loss. The Sox showed some character today.
    Posted by LloydDobler

But this team showed WEAKNESS, and without perfection you cannot win a World Series!!  If you think I am going to watch a team for 6 months and waste my time when they cannot even be perfect, then you are a few Yankees short of an All Star ballot.

The way this team is going, they'll be lucky to win 60% of their games!!!

(There might be sarcasm in this post somewhere.)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

your kidding right?  a game which should have been over early, with an easy 3-game sweep against a AAA club and it goes 14 while losing an aceves start..wake up

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to This is hilarious! : But this team showed WEAKNESS, and without perfection you cannot win a World Series!!  If you think I am going to watch a team for 6 months and waste my time when they cannot even be perfect, then you are a few Yankees short of an All Star ballot. The way this team is going, they'll be lucky to win 60% of their games!!! (There might be sarcasm in this post somewhere.)
    Posted by notin

Man, you totally had me going for a second!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

They showed great character by battling back, and when Ellsbury tied it 8-8 I actually was ok if they had gone on to lose because they gave it their all.

To see they had even more than their all was fantastic.  Great win.

Sections
Shortcuts