this is how the sox will finish

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

this is how the sox will finish

first of all i am a hugh sox fan for many years.they have had a great first

half.but they have problems.the bullpen is flat.the starters except buch and

lester are ok.as far as buch goes they might just as well trade him he is

such a puss.at least lester goes hard.so this is it. the sox will finish 3rd tampa

or baltimore will win the div.the yanks or toronto finish 4 or 5.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: this is how the sox will finish

In response to soxyjim's comment:

first of all i am a hugh sox fan for many years.they have had a great first

half.but they have problems.the bullpen is flat.the starters except buch and

lester are ok.as far as buch goes they might just as well trade him he is

such a puss.at least lester goes hard.so this is it. the sox will finish 3rd tampa

or baltimore will win the div.the yanks or toronto finish 4 or 5.

What makes you think that because they have a "flat" bp?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Bullpen ain't flat.  Rotation will miss Buchholz but do OK.  Hitting looks pretty darn good, but soxyjim seems to think that scoring the most runs in MLB and having the OPS is irrelevant.  Sox have too many good ingredients to finish 3d. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Gomes and Napoli will step up and play huge roles in 2nd half.  Lester will not be the pitcher we saw early in the season but he will bring his era down to 3.70.  Papi and Pedey will lead this team just like they did in the 1st half.  Bucholz will come back and pitch at least 7 games.  I said this before the season and i'll say it again.  Sox will win this damn division with 93 wins.  35-30 for the rest of the season gives Sox 93 wins which is more than capable for this team.

GO SOX!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

"had a great first half but they have problems"

After reading this, I'd say the Sox aren't the only ones with "problems."

Specifically the part about about questioning Clay's manhood and the inability to spell HUGE.

Instead of trying to do Cherrybomb's job in making trades, or questioning a top rated MLB pitcher's testosterone level , maybe spend a little more time at the bookstore or library and learn how to spell. Trading Buchholz is not only a bad idea, he is on the DL and his trade value would be somewhat lower due to that fact.

In terms you can better understand: U not trade Buch= very bad move.

"All the president is, is a glorified public relations man who spends his time flattering, kissing and kicking people to get them to do what they are supposed to do anyway." - Harry S. Truman

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Is everybody in this forum drunk tonight? Youd think this was Sept. 26, 2011.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Just a pathetic OP.