Re: THIS is just what the DOCTOR ordered for the RED SOX
posted at 9/29/2011 11:05 AM EDT
Time to move on, 2011 was a mess, I hope the RS don't compound the problem by not doing some major changes.
1. Ortiz needs to go, Move Youkilus to the DH spot,
2. Lackey is never going to be a great pitcher, but he can't be traded with that contract, move him to the 5th spot and leave him there.
3. Wakefield need to hang it up, before the RS kill the 2012 season by trying to get him the 7 wins he wants.
4. Francona needs to go, thanks for 04 and 07, but it's time.
5. find some hungry, productive players for 3rd , short, RF, and catcher, and I don't think you need to spend 20 mill to do it,
6. hope like hell that Crawford has a much better year in 2012, it was a mistake to sign him in the first place.
7. Please no more over priced, over the hill players.
Lastly, this one hurts, let's just hope the RS learn something from it, or it's going to continue to hurt long after 2011.