This is just wrong

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

This is just wrong

What a lowlife this guy is.From yahoo.com:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Gleeful-Yanks-fan-serves-Red-Sox-pitcher-with-ch;_ylt=AuQBTPFHHxzBUSDSzWgbCwQ5nYcB?urn=mlb-wp20240

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gramercy-Park. Show Gramercy-Park's posts

Re: This is just wrong

In Response to This is just wrong:
    [QUOTE]What a lowlife this guy is.From yahoo.com: http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Gleeful-Yanks-fan-serves-Red-Sox-pitcher-with-ch;_ylt=AuQBTPFHHxzBUSDSzWgbCwQ5nYcB?urn=mlb-wp20240  
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

That guy is a patriot and great American, a job well done!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Sad

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

You cannot fix stupid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Looking at him tells it all. What a sad low life he must be.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

message him on facebook then go run over his dog.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

"The Red Sox were very cooperative," Cabral told The Post. "They asked me if I could serve these tomorrow because he was starting tonight. My position was, my client [Bedard's ex-girlfriend Courtney Roberts] wants it served today, and that's what I have to do." [...]

Gleeful Yanks fan serves Red Sox pitcher with child support papers"When I walked in I was like, I'm a Yankees fan, but I'm not trying to (give you a hard time)," Cabral [right, looking an awful lot like Louis CK] said. "I told him that and said, sorry, I've got to do this. But he said it was no problem. I handed him the copies of all the documents and he signed them.

"(The Red Sox) legal department was joking with me about it … they were saying, 'That's why you're so adamant about doing it today … you're a Yankees fan.'"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to Re: This is just wrong:
    [QUOTE]Sad
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't worry about child support. Needs to worry about team support.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Doesn't look anything like Louis C. K.

and I'm sure she and her child are hurting soo much. Anyway you look at it, Bedard's a millionaire, and he's been paying child support all along.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

poster child for the evil empire...like flounder - going thru life fat, drunk,  and stupid

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

The cream of the crop of Yankee fans.

Why?

1. he actually has a job.
    2. knows how to read and write as demonstrated by his mastery of facebook
    3. has friends that post on his wall and apparently they also know how to read and write.

(admitedly not a high bar to be the best and the brightest of Yankee fans)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Ridiculous. Especially, since it's not like he hasn't been paying child support -- which would be different -- but she was just asking for more due to his salary increase. That could have been done in a totally different way.

Also, not too bright considering she was trying to ruin his game, and that's what gives him his salary increase.

Don't know why the guys in the Sox office thought it was so funny, but maybe they didn't and that's just what's been portrayed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Since women have unilateral choice to abort, they should have unilateral legal obligation to support children born out of wedlock. Moral obligation is bilateral, but legal obligagtion should not be.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: This is just wrong:
    [QUOTE]message him on facebook then go run over his dog.
    Posted by amishrockstar[/QUOTE]

Why?
    W-T-F would a dog do?
    I pity any dog staying loyal to this drip.