This is not over!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

This is not over!

I remember not too long ago when the Yanks went something like 3 and 15 to end the season and still won the WS.  Sox need to pick themselves up, dust off and get revenge on all the doubters.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

Re: This is not over!

WOW.. now that is optimism... but have at it..... we have SLACKEY and POPPYFIELD going tomorrow.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Please. They don't have any starting pitching and the $20M bust out left fielder can't get a very easible catchable ball. Please.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

shaking head at the delusion

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Re: This is not over!:
    [QUOTE]WOW.. now that is optimism... but have at it..... we have SLACKEY and POPPYFIELD going tomorrow.....
    Posted by FenwayChuck[/QUOTE]

I still have a gut feeling we get in.  I believe the Jays want to dump the Rays just like the Yanks with us.  The Yanks can knock us out but the same can be said of the Jays.  I have seem this before so its not over until its over.

Keep the faith!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Craze, I want some of what you are snortin!  Hold your rants for next year's bandwagon, cause this nightmare ride is all over but the cryin.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In Response to This is not over!:
    [QUOTE]I remember not too long ago when the Yanks went something like 3 and 15 to end the season and still won the WS.  Sox need to pick themselves up, dust off and get revenge on all the doubters.
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

Craze, do ot abandon your thread!  Is it still not over, you fanatic delusional zombie.  Take a look around at the carnage - team can't field - 16 error in last 11 games - no pitching - now can't hit either.  This is called total systemic collapse and freefallin!  Theo has no talent at Pautucket either or someone would be helping out now.  Theo and Coma need to take this sorry production of their out of town.  Time to rebuild - the glory years have come and gone.  As Bob Dylans would say "Its all over now Baby Blue"!  How about an answer to this Craze?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is not over! : I still have a gut feeling we get in.  I believe the Jays want to dump the Rays just like the Yanks with us.  The Yanks can knock us out but the same can be said of the Jays.  I have seem this before so its not over until its over. Keep the faith!
    Yes..I smell a come back... wait it's dog kkkkkrap... never mind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Shovel ready jobs come from dogs, not Obama.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duffie33. Show Duffie33's posts

The problem is no one tried to fix the swoon - they just kept pitching the swame crap game in and game out.  Wakefield and Lackey have no place in the starting rotation - none

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

6 man monte rotation started in August, to get Wakefield to 200.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScottsdaleLarry-. Show ScottsdaleLarry-'s posts

[QUOTE]I remember not too long ago when the Yanks went something like 3 and 15 to end the season and still won the WS.  Sox need to pick themselves up, dust off and get revenge on all the doubters.

The Red Chokes have to make the playoffs first

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

How come this comes to mind???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

No. it's. not over.
    The Sox have 3 more games left after tonight, vs. the Mighty B.O.'s.
    Gonzo and company will fatten up their final stats, at the expense of the
    wosrt pitching in baseball.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

[QUOTE]No. it's. not over. The Sox have 3 more games left after tonight, vs. the Mighty B.O.'s. Gonzo and company will fatten up their final stats, at the expense of the wosrt pitching in baseball.
    Posted by tbrod[/QUOTE]
    Did you notice that the Sox just lost 3of 4 to the O's?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is not over! : Really? I could have sworn that Beckett and Buchholz had to miss starts....oops...sorry I brought up facts...you hate those. You are right...6 man rotation to get Wake #200 and Ellsbury is a 4th outfielder...oops again
    Posted by thepeskypole6[/QUOTE]
    Facts don't matter when baking girl scott cookies... it's just about following the recipe.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is not over! : I still have a gut feeling we get in.  I believe the Jays want to dump the Rays just like the Yanks with us.  The Yanks can knock us out but the same can be said of the Jays.  I have seem this before so its not over until its over. Keep the faith!

Not sure I follow you????

TB beat the Jays!

Now TB goes to NY, where they would LOVE to see the Sox eliminated.  They will put a little league team out there & pitch underhand.  Which by the way, we deserve at this point.

Baltimore will bring everything they have to knock the Sox out of the PS!

Not looking good!