This is ODD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

This is ODD

Of course this is just a temporary early season quirk, but AJ Burnett has more Wins than the Sox.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesey271975. Show jamesey271975's posts

Re: This is ODD

Priceless, things are bad when thats true after 11 games. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to This is ODD:
    [QUOTE]Of course this is just a temporary early season quirk, but AJ Burnett has more Wins than the Sox.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

and Sabathia has none

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: This is ODD:
    [QUOTE]In Response to This is ODD : and Sabathia has none
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

The same as Lester and Buch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to This is ODD : and Sabathia has none
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    with a 1.45 era. go figure.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

just pointing out, for burnett to have 2 wins, sabathia, after three starts none, is odd, as you said. didnt mean to turn it into a pissing contest. why start a thread like this?  it seems unlike and beneath you steve

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE] just pointing out for burnett to have 2 wins and sabathia after three starts none is odd. as you said. didnt mean to turn it into a pissing contest. why start a thread like this  it seems unlike and beneath you.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Burnett has 3 wins, and I've seen you do worse. Admittedly, I was on the fence about it, but I thought it was too funny to pass up. If you're rankled, I apologize. It seems like you're too irritable these days, when you're making mistakes about the Sox record, Burnett's # of wins, and waxing poetic. Regardless, we both know the RS can still win the WS, so chill. Go look at my last 10-20 posts if you think I'm turning into a troll. Yes, some are NYA partisan; yet, others sound like I could be a RS fan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

well, that will tell you how much attention i pay to the yankees. i watched roy halladay pitch a complete game tonight, i was so interested in burnett and the yankees. secondly, why would you think it's funny to post that here? thirdly, i dont need to look at your last 10 posts, i'm sure ive read them, as i make a point to as theyre usually worth reading. this one was not. you're interested in records after 10 games? really? have a good night steve

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]first of all, that will tell you how much attention i pay to the yankees. next to none. i watched  roy halladay pitch a complete game tonight i was so interested in burnett or the yankees. secondly, why would you think its funny to post that here? thirdly, i dont need to look at your last 10 posts i'm sure ive read them as i make a point to as theyre usually worth reading. this one was not. youre interested in records after 10 games? really? have a good night steve
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I said it was an early quirky factoid, and you need to calm down. I admit it doesn't have much worth, and I did apologize. If you suddenly don't like my style, combined with your recent tenor, so be it. Hopefully that is not the case.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

How many pounds of potato salad has Wakefield consumed?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]How many pounds of potato salad has Wakefield consumed?
    Posted by BaseballGM[/QUOTE]

Sorry to say, he's not getting cut, for a variety of reasons; most of them legitimate. If anything, he could retire before the end of the year; but I doubt it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

That would be a highlight for my baseball season, Wakefield's retirement acceptance.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevemac33. Show stevemac33's posts

[QUOTE]That would be a highlight for my baseball season, Wakefield's retirement acceptance.

all that would do is lock in Dice K as the no 5 starter - frightening

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from matsuigoesMo. Show matsuigoesMo's posts

For Aunt (anti) dottie and her whiney, cry baby lover j-bay:

American League
    EASTWLPCTGBHOMEROADRSRADIFFSTRKL10
    NY Yankees64.600-5-21-25751+6Won 16-4
    Baltimore64.600-3-33-139390Lost 36-4
    Toronto66.50014-22-46144+17Won 14-6
    Tampa Bay38.2733.50-53-33951-12Won 23-7
    Boston29.1824.52-30-64072-32Lost 22-8
    CENTRALWLPCTGBHOMEROADRSRADIFFSTRKL10
    Cleveland84.667-4-24-25943+16Lost 28-2
    Kansas City74.636.54-23-26254+8Won 17-3
    Chicago Sox75.58314-33-27361+12Lost 15-5
    Detroit57.41733-32-45162-11Won 25-5
    Minnesota47.3643.52-32-43354-21Lost 14-6
    WESTWLPCTGBHOMEROADRSRADIFFSTRKL10
    Texas93.750-6-03-36634+32Lost 27-3
    LA Angels75.58324-23-34541+4Won 26-4
    Oakland66.50031-25-44341+2Won 16-4
    Seattle48.33352-42-44364-21Lost 12-8

By the way aunt (anti) Dottie, I am aware that my posts have not seen the light of day on the "bored" for some time now. The vast number of major league crapola posts that you allow whilst you waste your time tracking down the good natured taunts from a life long Mass. basd Yankee fan, prove you are nothing more than a pathetic excuse for a mod.

Your posts are beyond boring.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

The highlight of his season rests on the 25th man of a 2-9 team.

I guess that explains a lot.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

"A highlight", not "the highlight".

What's frightening is Wakefield pitching, period.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

If Daiskue bombs on Monday, why don't they just let him do things his way?

I was adamently against this for the last two seasons, but why not? The Sox cannot trade him without eating most of his contract AND he has a no trade clause.  Chad Finn pointed out that he has a 5.5+ ERA and 1.5+ whip over the last two plus seasons and is not getting any better.

What would it hurt? He can't pitch worse!  Put him on the 30 day DL, hire one of his old WBC pitching coaches and give it a shot.

Just my 2 cents.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

The OP is a worthy smack to the Nation, esp after the hype.

Where is P4U espousing the great WIN stat.  AJ 3 - 0  4.67 ERA

What I find odd is Steven (quick to point out cheap shots) writing this OP.  Keep them coming it is a pretty funny stat, but why be sanctimonious when others do the same?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]How many pounds of potato salad has Wakefield consumed?

hes still waiting for someone to pass it to him i think...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from silversteinsox. Show silversteinsox's posts

Steven has waged a war on Smiley for starting these types of threads. Now he does.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

[QUOTE]well, that will tell you how much attention i pay to the yankees. i watched roy halladay pitch a complete game tonight, i was so interested in burnett and the yankees. secondly, why would you think it's funny to post that here? thirdly, i dont need to look at your last 10 posts, i'm sure ive read them, as i make a point to as theyre usually worth reading. this one was not. you're interested in records after 10 games? really? have a good night steve
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a3fc713da-4715-4925-b94c-c14bddc7d8f4Discussion%3a99839afc-7d4c-4418-9e2b-636b9bc9d7ed&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:3fc713da-4715-4925-b94c-c14bddc7d8f4Discussion:99839afc-7d4c-4418-9e2b-636b9bc9d7edPost:9cadd444-47ed-4a86-add1-52849bdf0990

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Yes, I have already admitted this thread was not necessary and apologized. It was just a funny, passing, useless fact. No matter; herein is my lesson.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WinningTigerBlood. Show WinningTigerBlood's posts

You two ought to get a bucket of fried chicken, a jar of vaseline, and a motel room.