This is the best 6 days of the SEASON.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: This is the best 6 days of the SEASON.........

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

So Bill-806 only one thread in a few days.... did the board patrol tell you to change your ways? Did you conform to their wishes reluctantly or just apply common sense and good manners? 

If you must know.......  The MOD'S, DAD & Bill-806 had a gooood conversation....... The gist of it was that it was a shame that Bill-806 was constantly being attacked by posters who were not as "sharp" in Baseball as Dad & Bill-806.......  That being said, the BOARD knows the "value & morale" that Dad & Bill-806 brings to the board and it was timely that Dad & B-806 got back on the board for the 2nd half of the Sox season.   Our only regret, is that Dad & B-806 were not able to FREE the best baseball mind on the board from exile, that being SOFTY ........  Howevaa, we all notice that 3 or 4 of the real disrespecters look to be gone, and thats goooood for all of us !!!!      >RESPECT  !!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

in short, you have been tamed. Laughing

Anyhow diversity is good. Welcome back.

Cool, Yes Burrito, I really missed the daily GIVE & TAKE on the board while playing  G M & MANAGER for my beloved Red Sox !!!!   It is nice to be back .......  Now we have to get our Sox back on track !!!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to torgorocks' comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

in short, you have been tamed. Laughing

Anyhow diversity is good. Welcome back.

Cool, Yes Burrito, I really missed the daily GIVE & TAKE on the board while playing  G M & MANAGER for my beloved Red Sox !!!!   It is nice to be back .......  Now we have to get our Sox back on track !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Bill, your generalizations and anti-ortiz posts were definitely missed. Similar to high school when the class-clown was suspended. And we all miss Softy, your hero, for his bigoted remarks and dislike for most of the SOX players. Yeah, Softy certainly "knew his stuff." Here's hoping Softy, like you, returns to the board; you can never have too many class-clowns.

[/QUOTE]"There ya go again"  !!!!     >RESPECT

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Whats the latest on the RUMOR WIRE ?????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Well its started !!!   IGGY , my "ALL WORLD SS", GONE !!!!   Today should be fun, as I don't think that BEN is done yet !!!    STAND BY !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Well its started !!!   IGGY , my "ALL WORLD SS", GONE !!!!   Today should be fun, as I don't think that BEN is done yet !!!    STAND BY !!!!

serious question Bill...What do you think and how do you feel about the Iggy deal?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

[QUOTE]

serious question Bill...What do you think and how do you feel about the Iggy deal?

[/QUOTE]"LET ME BE CLEAR"........  Im really going to miss his glove and what he means to a pitching staff.......  That said, im not sure if he will evaa be a hitter, time will tell......  Getting Pevy is a good move as BUCHHOLZ has put the team in a tough position.  The fact that Ben has pulled a few arms out of 3-A has been fun to watch, IE: Workman & the others that have made contributions with all of the injuries.....Also, today should be interesting as I think that BEN is not done yet !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

I agree with you Bill. I will also miss Iggy's glove, but I think Ben did a great job of selling high.

I also agree he is not done. I think Michael Young will be heading to Boston sometime his afternoon.