this just in...KARL ROVE says he's not calling it on Bobby Valentine's tenure and the starting pitchers are the best in the history of baseball... just wait a bit LONGER!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

sorry romney kool-aiders and choir singers, have to take some cheap shots all during the year to emind you of how dumbb some of you were in your myopia. how many times did the contrarian try to pull his paul revere act with you people doing your stevie wonder head in the sand act? like with rommy, same here with sawx.. when facts make it clear stuff's done, thats it.. you move on! willing to give farrell and others a real shot until the evidence speaks for itself, at that point off the ship time.. you dont need a 100 gme sample, first 20 should speak for itself, injuries or not. kudos to the LA lakers for doing what we should have done last year with valentine and in 2011 with some of our pitchers!

[/QUOTE]

i said the same thing when i saw they fired mike brown. i thought to myself "wish we woulda dont that with BV last season"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

sorry romney kool-aiders and choir singers, have to take some cheap shots all during the year to emind you of how dumbb some of you were in your myopia. how many times did the contrarian try to pull his paul revere act with you people doing your stevie wonder head in the sand act? like with rommy, same here with sawx.. when facts make it clear stuff's done, thats it.. you move on! willing to give farrell and others a real shot until the evidence speaks for itself, at that point off the ship time.. you dont need a 100 gme sample, first 20 should speak for itself, injuries or not. kudos to the LA lakers for doing what we should have done last year with valentine and in 2011 with some of our pitchers!

[/QUOTE]

i said the same thing when i saw they fired mike brown. i thought to myself "wish we woulda dont that with BV last season"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts