This series

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: This series

In response to torgorocks' comment:

I hope the SOX have packed their parachute correctly, because from now to the end of the regular season, it's going to be a long fall. 

If anyone can look at this starting pitching staff and disagree with that, than let me drink what your drinking.

Yeah just go ahead be foolish.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Why was my OP deleted? Because I mention PG?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I hope the SOX have packed their parachute correctly, because from now to the end of the regular season, it's going to be a long fall. 

If anyone can look at this starting pitching staff and disagree with that, than let me drink what your drinking.

[/QUOTE]

Check the standings  on Sept. 30th and sees who's 'foolish.'

[/QUOTE]

What place do they finish?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Anyone remember the Indians fan in the movie major league???.

"they'll blow it in the playoffs" 

These guys will be the only sad ones when we are in the playoffs

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

[QUOTE]

This series showed that Lester, until Buchholz gets back is probably the most reliable starter going into the playoff. PG will say something stupid but theSox faced a good team and everyone wilted. He is the only one with close to quality start the last turn. He is also 3rd on this team in ERA right now.

You keep asking for stupid and keep telling you to look in the mirror if you want that.

Lester is improving, but its not Lester who is the most reliabe pitcher over the past few months. You should try doing some research before you embarass yourself again....and again...and again. Its Doubront, who over the last two months has an ERA of 2.57 since June 13 (compared to Lester's 4.75). Figures you would take Lester over Doubront. Pretty funny, actually.

[/QUOTE]

Didn't we just finish a thread where you said Doubront is a #5 starter, AT BEST?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Check the standings  on Sept. 30th and sees who's 'foolish.'

What place do they finish?

My heart hopes 1st, my reasoning tells me 3rd. Playoff teams: Detroit, Oakland, Tampa, Baltimore, and Texas.

What gives you any reason to think they would go from the best team in the AL to 3rd in the ALE in 6 weeks? The managed to go 3-4 this week and increased there lead by two games. Unless you are an Yankees fan, there is really logical foundation to your beliefs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

seems to me that Red Sox fan's should be thanking their lucky stars and enjoy what has been a pleasant surprise of a season.

as an aside, the only win in this series was the game i was at !

"the world is full of crashing bores"-Morrissey

Sections
Shortcuts