This team is awesome!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

This team is awesome!

Wow! The pitching! The hitting! Winning streaks longer than the beer lines, Daisuke throwing like 5 pitches per inning, Beckett throwing 120 mph! Guys running 26 miles in 2 hours! But seriously will this team ever lose again? I really don't think I could honestly sit here and say they will. Just too many professional baseball hurters in our lineup. Lowrie better chill out or the MLB will declare Monster seats too dangerous to sit in when he's up. Ellsbury is about to make a joke out Williams' red seat too. The MLB should just shut down the season today, give the Sox the next 5 World Series, and start the 2016 season tomorrow. Pretty obvious the Sox were just joking and getting every other teams hopes when they started off 2-10. Get real people.

152-10!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Re: This team is awesome!

Oh and also I think they should consider putting ice hockey boards and glass in the outfield stands. People just getting hurt left and right. We're awesome!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to This team is awesome!:
    [QUOTE]Wow! The pitching! The hitting! Winning streaks longer than the beer lines, Daisuke throwing like 5 pitches per inning, Beckett throwing 120 mph! Guys running 26 miles in 2 hours! But seriously will this team ever lose again? I really don't think I could honestly sit here and say they will. Just too many professional baseball hurters in our lineup. Lowrie better chill out or the MLB will declare Monster seats too dangerous to sit in when he's up. Ellsbury is about to make a joke out Williams' red seat too. The MLB should just shut down the season today, give the Sox the next 5 World Series, and start the 2016 season tomorrow. Pretty obvious the Sox were just joking and getting every other teams hopes when they started off 2-10. Get real people. 152-10!
    Posted by fireballer58[/QUOTE]
    Its official.....the NY Yankees have just suspended the rest of their season and endorsed the Boston Red Sox, I figure the rest of the divisional pretenders will do the same too in the coming days. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I still cannot get over the fact that the Patriots lost to the Jets in the playoffs. 
    So the Red Sox better make it up for us.  lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to This team is awesome!:
    [QUOTE]Pretty obvious the Sox were just joking and getting every other teams hopes when they started off 2-10. Get real people. 152-10!
    Posted by fireballer58[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what happened. It reminds of this high school cross country runner about 10, 15 years ago where I'm at. He was so dominant -- won a couple of state titles -- that in the county meet, which is right before all the big end-of-the-season meets, his coach told him to wait at the start line after the other runners started for 30 seconds, so he'd have to push himself in the race. He easily won the meet by about a minute, give or take.

That's what the Red Sox did. They dug a hole so they'd have to push themselves a bit more. They'll still win the division by 10 games.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

30 games

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Well, tongue-in-cheek overstatement is your only recourse, Firballer, since you have been throwing this entire club uner the bus since day 1.  So, congrats on playing the only card left in your deck.  God forbid you should ever say anything good about the team your supposedly root for.  But hey man, 152-10, I like it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from YAZTERDAY. Show YAZTERDAY's posts

THE SOX own TORONTO!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from silversteinsox. Show silversteinsox's posts

They are looking good in recent days. Try not to get too excited Fireballer. It's a long season.

Sections
Shortcuts