1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Re: This team is built to win in October!

In Response to This team is built to win in October!:
    [QUOTE]Yes I’m an optimist; I’ve seen the best and worst of times over the years with this team. And I witnessed all the improbable losses and incredible comebacks. Yes, being a Sox fan, I’ve experienced the agony and the ecstasy. But I feel that Bobby V and this team will win the ultimate prize-the 2012 World Series. I see a strong lineup with Crawford and Ellsbury and young Will Middlebrooks. And Matsuzaka will be a positive addition to the starting rotation. The bullpen will be bolstered in October with Doubront/Bard. So fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride! All aboard!
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

They will be built for scramble golf tournaments in October. That is all they will be doing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In Response to Re: This team is built to win in October!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is built to win in October! : AB ... we ARE fans of the team that lost a 15 game lead and a 9 game lead very very late ... in essence we have to be optimistic or else history will drive us nuts. Oh ... wait.
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

Or you can be a realist like Royal fans and Met fans and Padre fans and realize this team will be burried by Memorial Day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

As usual, it's a matter of perspective.   Idiot is looking at life from this view

and many others are choosing to look at it from here.

One shows potential, the other shows the view of those who already jumped.

And then there are those who ...View Of Boat Explosion From Mystic Tobin Bridge - Boston Harbor - East Boston, MA

I am in Idiot's court in this one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:;

Seriously?

Sections
Shortcuts