This Team Stinks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannimota. Show mannimota's posts

Re: This Team Stinks

In Response to Re: This Team Stinks:
    [QUOTE]I don't post very often, if once or twice a year...but I do come to this board to see how other Sox fans are holding up and thinking.  Right now it is frustrating watching the Sox for 5 1/2 months now and see them implode like this.  I travelled to April to see them go 0-6 or whatever it was.  And then they were FUN to watch in May - July/August.  That's why we are so PISSED AND HURT right now, because our fun is gone and we feel betrayed.  I would feel better if they were playing .500 baseball 157 games this year, but they were hitting on all cylanders and were actually exciting to win.  Right now I feel like I have a bad hangover/mix from the old Sox ways of getting our hopes up and failing miserably and between the winning the WS in 04 & 07.  It's a strange place to be.  But I don't know whether to walk away and not get my hopes up or watch til the bitter end.  I too don't want them to make the playoffs with 6 wins this month and get swept by Detroit.  It's not fun being a Red Sox fan right now.  Nothing else to say about it.  The array of emotions feels like a  break up and it's an obsession to read what you posters say, the players, the manager, GM, and reporters.  It's not a happy time right now.  I want this horrible trainwreck to end.
    Posted by Redsoxfanforever[/QUOTE]

Well, in all likelihood, it will end soon.  I just don't see how this team ekes out enough wins in the next few days.  If I were a betting man, I'd lay money on the Yanks to sweep us.  And what makes anyone think we'll fare better against the O's in Camden Yards?  Truly, this team seems to be dead in the water.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to This Team Stinks :  Dam like this is the only team that ever went through this .Posted by donrd4[/QUOTE]

Actually, this collapse is reaching the one-of-a-kind choke category.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

HEADLINE I'D LIKE TO SEE !!
    JOHN HENRY IN RARE FURY SACKS FRANCONA'
    AND EPSTEIN !!! HAMMERS CRAWFORD, WAKE
    AND LACKEY CALLING THEM "GUTLESS" !!
    VOWS TO GET INVOLVED AND WIN PENNANT
    IN 2012 NO MATTER WHAT !!!
    So....what are the chances of that happening ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4412151. Show user_4412151's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Team Stinks : Yes we did, and if they win two tommorow, we'll be hyping it up again.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

Lol....are you kidding me.....Thet haven't won 2 games in a row all month!...Nevermind who they have pitching tomorrow!......I thing i hear the fat broad warming up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Team Stinks : Yes we did, and if they win two tommorow, we'll be hyping it up again.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

I've been reading "ifs" all month. They aren't going to win two tomorrow. Lackey and Wakefield.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Team Stinks : Lol....are you kidding me.....Thet haven't won 2 games in a row all month!...Nevermind who they have pitching tomorrow!......I thing i hear the fat broad warming up.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

the fox sports guy said it very well: "red sox reached the pinnacle in 2004 when they clawed back from 3-0 t0 beat the yankees in 7, but NOW the red sox are exploring new uncharted low territory this fall...from 2.5 ahesd to 8 games back in 30 days, FROM PINNACLE TO PIT in 30 days... ugh, this is infuriating. Please make it stop, I wanna get off.