1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re:

Hey Bill

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re:

ugh just what we need...

what's the over under on pointless threads created by bill over the next 2-3 days? 7?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Re:

Welcome Back Bill-806!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:

Welcome Back Bill-806!

Can you believe it, BDC removed my post ?????  Frankly I thought it was quite "WHITTY,IMAGINATIVE" and a sense of humbleness.........   WOW, I might have to revist my desire to come back at all ????  2004IDIO, your a good man, son !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re:

...and it's swinging strike 1, 0-1.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re:

BDC doesn't want you spamming the boards.... that's why 80% of your OPs have been removed lately. they contain no substance.

the real issue is why hasn't the rest of the thread been deleted too...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Re:

In response to mef429's comment:

BDC doesn't want you spamming the boards.... that's why 80% of your OPs have been removed lately. they contain no substance.

the real issue is why hasn't the rest of the thread been deleted too...

As Bill-806 would say....  That's a Bingo!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re:

hey Bill ya ol tin can! glad to see you back my fellow veteran.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re:

So he comes back from suspension and he immediately starts a thread about himself.....which then gets removed....  Class act that Bill is.....class act.

Do us a favor.....please review your desire to comeback.  Obviously with the quick removal of this pointless thread starter we can see what the powers that be think....  I think they're very right.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Re:

Feel the love Bill?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to Kingface12's comment:

So he comes back from suspension and he immediately starts a thread about himself.....which then gets removed....  Class act that Bill is.....class act.

Do us a favor.....please review your desire to comeback.  Obviously with the quick removal of this pointless thread starter we can see what the powers that be think....  I think they're very right.

Just for you...... Kindly consider  "DAD & BILL-806", BACK   !!!!!   Hope I made your day !!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Welcome Back Bill-806!

Can you believe it, BDC removed my post ?????  Frankly I thought it was quite "WHITTY,IMAGINATIVE" and a sense of humbleness.........   WOW, I might have to revist my desire to come back at all ????  2004IDIO, your a good man, son !!!!

Please do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re:

Just for you...... Kindly consider  "DAD & BILL-806", BACK   !!!!!   Hope I made your day !!!!

Wow......I feel somehow priveledged.....so much so that I just threw up in my mouth....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

Just for the RECORD.........  See the original thread of 2.5 days ago......  Was niot a  "SUSPENSION"  !!!! But a "playful" self imposed break from the BOARD.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re:

I think we know the truth Bill.  At any rate.....everybody deserves a second.....Something conservatives know nothing about.  So being the Lib/Wombat/whatever other silly things you say I am....I will welcome you back.  Now how about not starting 476 silly threads on all of the same topic and calling other people names.....and throwing politics everywhere......and saying racist slurs?  If you do that and stick to baseball....who knows.... Maybe we can be 'Cyber Friends'?? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

I think we know the truth Bill.  At any rate.....everybody deserves a second.....Something conservatives know nothing about.  So being the Lib/Wombat/whatever other silly things you say I am....I will welcome you back.  Now how about not starting 476 silly threads on all of the same topic and calling other people names.....and throwing politics everywhere......and saying racist slurs?  If you do that and stick to baseball....who knows.... Maybe we can be 'Cyber Friends'?? 

Strictly Basball, SON  !!!   I want you to enjoy the warmth & spirit on this board !!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Bill, Dad always said that agreements with BDC are worthless.

Now I know how West Wecler  (Tom Merino)  FEELS   !!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re:

Strictly Basball, SON  !!!   I want you to enjoy the warmth & spirit on this board !!!

Strictly baseball??  If that's the case then here's an 'air handshake' and we'll move on. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Re:

Welcome Back Bill-806!

You must have said something about BHO. Remember, BDC is owned by the NYT, which is owned by the DNC.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re:

That was some hiatus.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re:

BTW,   As you know, BDC was quick this morning to hit the panic/delete button....... It was to bad, as it was actually one of my better threads, well thought out, warm, humerous,humble and looking forward to the 2013 Red Sox season......... Also, in that thread I gave thanks to the posters that I have enjoyed and respected.........2004IDIO, Softlaw, Gerome, Spaceman, Jim/Florida, Southpaw, Albi, HAMMAH-MAN,Drewski,.......Gosh, Im sure I missed some others along the way..........  With that said, "Let me be clear", let's get on with Red Sox Baseball !!!!!

that was one of your better OPs?? good god you need to pay attention to others OPs and see what a good OP looks like.