Thomson's home run

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Thomson's home run

Anyone here see, or hear on radio, Bobby Thomson's home run?  Or other big plays in Series like Mays catch, Gibson's homer

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Re: Thomson's home run

Like Luis Gonzalez' bloop single?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone here see, or hear on radio, Bobby Thomson's home run?  Or other big plays in Series like Mays catch, Gibson's homer

[/QUOTE]

I heard the replay on M*A*S*H once...  "The Giants win the pennant, the Giants win the pennant, the Giants win the pennant!!!".  Seriously.  Great call.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

I was watching gibsons homer...told myself...i bet he hits a homer here...lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

I might have seen Robby Thompson hit a home run in the 1987 NLCS but I can't recall it.  I know I was at one of the games in Candlestick, but I don't remember exactly which one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Hi, I saw them all including Don Larsen's Perfect Game. Guess I've just dated myself. I also remmeber listening to Cookie Lavagetto(sp) breaking up Bill Bevin's WS no-hitter. Also saw the Mays catch of Vic Wertz's drive to CF.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Saw Larsen, but you got me on the other one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Here's one for you. Check out Enos "Country" Slaughter. In the 46 Sox/Cardinals WS he scored the deciding run by racing home all the was from first on what really was a single. I listened to games in the 40s on a home made crystal set.

Sections
Shortcuts