Thoughts on Tito as a fox commentator.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Thoughts on Tito as a fox commentator.

He's probably sick of Buck mentioning the Red Sox every five seconds.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I think he's doing a great job as a color analyst though, could be he takes a year off and works in broadcasting?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Franconas doing fine, especially for his first time out. Buck not so much. can't believe he asked Francona if we're ever going to know what happened or are you going to stick with you agreed to part ways. How professional Joe. wasn't the time or the place.

Franconas response was he thinks thats the best way to go about it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

He is supposed to be a fan of any player that he had such as Victor Martinez. Why would he act any differently? I tend to watch the game and concentrate on the game action instead of wasting my effort critiqueing every announcer. Just sit back and enjoy the game. Life is too short to have so many other distractions.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Thoughts on Tito as a fox commentator.:
    [QUOTE]Franconas doing fine, especially for his first time out. Buck not so much. can't believe he asked him if we're ever going to know what happened or are you going to stick with you agreed to part ways. how professional Joe. wasn't the time or the place. Franconas response was he thinks thats the best way to go about it.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Disappointed in Buck. Playing journalist, trying to get Tito to say something controversial. It's ridiculous, Buck has turned into a loser.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thoughts on Tito as a fox commentator. : Disappointed in Buck. Playing journalist, trying to get Tito to say something controversial. It's ridiculous, Buck has turned into a loser.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

And what is so wrong about asking the question he asked?? Dont get why everything has to be sugar coated...ask the question, if Tito doesnt want to answer so be it.... i for one am sick of all the sugar coated questions and answers... look at all the crap that happened with the sox but no one wants to be open and honest about ....the fans

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

I would expect that the national audience want them to discuss the game and not the Red Sox. The game is about what is happening on the field there and not about the fact that Beltre and Martinez used to be Red sox players.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Better than most. Tito was fired.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crmn19. Show crmn19's posts

[QUOTE]Franconas doing fine, especially for his first time out. Buck not so much. can't believe he asked Francona if we're ever going to know what happened or are you going to stick with you agreed to part ways. How professional Joe. wasn't the time or the place. Franconas response was he thinks thats the best way to go about it.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I mean are you honestly foolish enough to think that the question was not a preaaranged set-up to get the issue out of the way?  Had he not asked it, someone somewhere would be saying they didn't ask the biggest question to the main participant in the biggest (so far) off season story.  It is not like these  guys do not prepare ahead of time for the game and story lines.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thoughts on Tito as a fox commentator. : And what is so wrong about asking the question he asked?? Dont get why everything has to be sugar coated...ask the question, if Tito doesnt want to answer so be it.... i for one am sick of all the sugar coated questions and answers... look at all the crap that happened with the sox but no one wants to be open and honest about ....the fans
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

To your color analyst DURING THE GAME? Not the time or place, especially when you know Tito is probably not at a balance point with it just yet. It hasn't been long enough, and therein lies the trouble. Buck is trying to take advantage of that to create spectacle--like a journalist, not an in game broadcaster!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thoughts on Tito as a fox commentator. : I mean are you honestly foolish enough to think that the question was not a preaaranged set-up to get the issue out of the way?  Had he not asked it, someone somewhere would be saying they didn't ask the biggest question to the main participant in the biggest (so far) off season story.  It is not like these  guys do not prepare ahead of time for the game and story lines.
    Posted by crmn19[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but there is a better NON "blood in the water" way to do it than Buck did. Show some respect, don't bait the guy. Tito saw right through it, which is why he answered the way he did. And the crack about having a beer later (to tell the REAL reason) proves that Tito has not moved on yet--which is what Buck was hoping to capitalize on. Tisk tisk!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thoughts on Tito as a fox commentator.: Yeah, but there is a better NON "blood in the water" way to do it than Buck did. Show some respect, don't bait the guy. Tito saw right through it, which is why he answered the way he did. And the crack about having a beer later (to tell the REAL reason) proves that Tito has not moved on yet--which is what Buck was hoping to capitalize on. Tisk tisk!

Exactly Exam, it was an attempt to strike while the iron was still hot, hoped to take advantage of it and rub salt in the open wound. Tacky

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Orsillo texting Tito with advice during the game? So THAT explains some of his in game decisions this year. LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Ridiculous to be interrogating Tito when he is there to be a commentator for the game. It does seem like he was trying to get him to say something controversial. Pretty classless.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thoughts on Tito as a fox commentator. : hardly interrogating and as far as not asking him about it why do you think he got the job
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

Zac why do you type your posts in double space with no caps, no punctuation and short haiku-like lines? Using a phone? Poetry? Secret NYY code? What? Sometimes it's hard to even tell what the heck you are saying. You posted one the other night that I never did figure out.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thoughts on Tito as a fox commentator. : hardly interrogating and as far as not asking him about it why do you think he got the job
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

Look at trouble-making Zac. After multiple bannings, his original screenname has been reinstated. Apparently, it doesn't matter how many Sox fans -- or players -- he's abused here. Yup, the Yankee fans are the underdogs here just as I thought.

Edit: So funny. I waited to see if you were going to post anywhere else on the board. Nope. You just came here and responded to my post. Something tells me you just wanted me to see your reinstated screenname. Total arrogance. I hope your friends, who I'm sure helped you with that since I don't believe you did it yourself, see that as well. We both know how much joy you get out of harrassing Sox fans on their own site while gloating about your own team, and now you can gloat about your screenname being put back to square one. That's pretty much what you're doing here. Just like when your Yankee fan pals posted your profile on a Yankee site with all your nominations you had in the past on it, and laughed about it.

Again, joke's still on RSN, right?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thoughts on Tito as a fox commentator. : Zac why do you type your posts in double space with no caps, no punctuation and short haiku-like lines? Using a phone? Poetry? Secret NYY code? What? Sometimes it's hard to even tell what the heck you are saying. You posted one the other night that I never did figure out.

LOL. Amen. It's always been my opinion that it makes it easier to create aliases if you don't speak like a normal person under your original screenname.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

I think Tito sounds like a natural.
    He seems relaxed, informative and doing a fine job.
    Maybe he's found a new career?