Three in the booth?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Three in the booth?

Steve Lyons in the booth with Remy there?  Is this the first night and is it an experiment or for the duration?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Three in the booth?

In response to steven11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Steve Lyons in the booth with Remy there?  Is this the first night and is it an experiment or for the duration?

[/QUOTE]

Maybe NESN is taking a page out of Farrell's playbook and we are going to see some lineup experiments in the booth ;-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Could be a menages a trois.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Lyons is facing a righty audience. NESN trying to take advantage of the abundance of righty fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lyons is facing a righty audience. NESN trying to take advantage of the abundance of righty fans.

[/QUOTE]

Haha :-) 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Danny:  You are a funny poster.  Steve is out in the park, I thought that nesn may do something like this.  Fox or espn did it but put the extra guy on the monster.  It worked out well and nesn needs to do more to keep their ratings from sinking.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I liked it better when Jenny Dell was in the park. Actually, I like the Bruins lady, she's good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

[QUOTE]

I liked it better when Jenny Dell was in the park. Actually, I like the Bruins lady, she's good.

[/QUOTE]

Jenny was the best.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jenny was the best.

[/QUOTE]

Too bad Bill is sleeping; he could intrigue us with another Forrest, Forrest Gump and Jenny Jenny Dell post. Oh Hell, I guess I already have.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Danny:  You are a funny poster.  Steve is out in the park, I thought that nesn may do something like this.  Fox or espn did it but put the extra guy on the monster.  It worked out well and nesn needs to do more to keep their ratings from sinking.

[/QUOTE]

To improve NESN ratings, John Henry was given the choice of spending money on better ballplayers or putting Steve Lyons in the booth. After checking with his wife, John decided on the Steve Lyons option.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Jerry is joining Peavey in St Louis for an announcer to be named later.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/playoffs2006/news/story?id=2625500" rel="nofollow">http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/playoffs2006/news/story?id=2625500

Lyons got the politically correct treatment back in the day. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jenny was the best.

[/QUOTE]

Too bad Bill is sleeping; he could intrigue us with another Forrest, Forrest Gump and Jenny Jenny Dell post. Oh Hell, I guess I already have.

[/QUOTE]BILL-806 is here, on duty........  Jerry & Don have turned the booth into a joke.... The latest being Jerry's TOOTH !!!   Change coming there, too !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jenny was the best.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]BILL-806 is here, on duty........  Jerry & Don have turned the booth into a joke.... The latest being Jerry's TOOTH !!!   Change coming there, too !!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]    Agree. Not getting a lot of insightful analysis on what ails this nine. The silliness dominates.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jenny was the best.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]    Agree. Not getting a lot of insightful analysis on what ails this nine. The silliness dominates.

[/QUOTE]

gale, what was your OP about the posting? I clicked on it and it defaulted to yahoo/error

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I takes extra verbiage to describe just how bad this team has become. Hence, the third announcer....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jenny was the best.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

gale, what was your OP about the posting? I clicked on it and it defaulted to yahoo/error

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]   Just about the tone of the recent posts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I takes extra verbiage to describe just how bad this team has become. Hence, the third announcer....

[/QUOTE]

I thought the title of this OP was a new THREE STOOGES movie. And I was right.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully Steve won't ruin it for himself again. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

No one wants to watch this team, they are physically painful to look upon.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

I thought Lyons added a nice touch last night.  He kept Remy away from discussions of his teeth and forced them both to stay on baseball.  I hope last night's format continues.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

I thought Lyons added a nice touch last night.  He kept Remy away from discussions of his teeth and forced them both to stay on baseball.  I hope last night's format continues.

[/QUOTE]CONCUR  !!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jenny was the best.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hello !!!! If the coaches, manager, GM,Ownership can't figure the team out? What makes you think that Don and Jerry have all the answers? Are you sitting on your brain? At least the silliness matches the silliness on the field. Rather see Don and Jerry  try their thing then watch the Sox and say what the fu...... is going on. Each and every game!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

It doesn't matter how many they stick in the booth when you've got the sound turned off!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Personally, I love the silly stuff Don and Jerry do in the booth.

I thought the whole tooth thing was hilarious.