Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox

Well, what a depressing season this has been for the Sox. I'm really glad I have the Reds over in the NL, otherwise, this season would literally suck out loud. The Reds have won 13 out of 14, and I think 22 out of 25 if I'm not mistaken. It's been a while since we've seen a Reds team this hot. Don't know how far they'll go, but it's fun to watch. Pirates coming to town this weekend, hearkens back to memories of the 70's. Hope Cincy can take at least two. I'm used to seeing the Sox do that whole 95-98 wins thing a year. It's just incomprehensible what has happened to this team, and no end in sight. Welp, night all....better luck tommorow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : nope, not his fault....but he's a terrible player and he represents all that is wrong wit the organization today....plus, I don't like anything about him as a person - I don't like the way he plays the game or carries himself I pay his salary; I get to do his performance review...........
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]
    Now THAT'S for the delusional thread.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : get a grip, andrew. your hatred says more about you
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

No, I LOVE the Sox and this bum is bringing my team down

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

They just got crushed by the a Twins team pitching a rookie and no Mauer in the line up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : Now THAT'S for the delusional thread.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

how is that "Delusional"?

it's an opinion - I don't like him.  So what.  It's my opinion and it's a fact on how I feel..........I think you need to ask Santa for a dictionary this year....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : first, it may be only pennies but it adds up...take away everybody's pennies and he's left with one big Goose Egg second, he wasn't a really good player in the first place...he can't hit lefties....his career OBP is sub 333, he doesn't hit for power and he can't field and he can't throw....... so....back to it - I will bash him all I want.  If you don't like it, change the channel......

so stop paying your pennies hater... no one will care and the rest of us will cover ...... with  all the hate you spew all the time... i think you need to change the channel....all you do is whine and complain....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

The Sox are 3rd in MLB in runs scored per game (4.90) and 21st in runs allowed (4.57). 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : how is that "Delusional"? it's an opinion - I don't like him.  So what.  It's my opinion and it's a fact on how I feel..........I think you need to ask Santa for a dictionary this year....
    YOU DON'T KNOW HIM!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : Now THAT'S for the delusional thread.

Haha....exactly...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : so stop paying your pennies hater... no one will care and the rest of us will cover ...... with  all the hate you spew all the time... i think you need to change the channel....all you do is whine and complain....
    Posted by CA_Sox[/QUOTE]

Is calling me a "hater" supposed to be an insult?  Because, ah, just for the record, you are throwing a ton of HATE my way........interesting huh?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : YOU DON'T KNOW HIM!!!

I know him as a ball player.  I see how he carries himself.  I see how his approach at the plate.  I see how he refuses to hit the cut off man.  I hear him in his interviews.  From what I see, I don't like. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : Is calling me a "hater" supposed to be an insult?  Because, ah, just for the record, you are throwing a ton of HATE my way........interesting huh?

Hate...nah...dont know you too hate you... I just dont like someone who always hates on players... 90 percent of your comments are negative....interesting huh?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Every time I think the Sox have a chance to make some headway against a bad team they lay an egg. This was another pathetic performance. Maybe the final nail in the coffin. They needed a sweep.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from august271985. Show august271985's posts

[QUOTE]Let's face facts. The reason this team is up and down, and can't stabilize like winning teams of the past is that there are simply not enough good players on the team. In short, the team just isn't that good--it's what we don't want to admit, but it's becoming more and more obvious that that's the truth. This IS what they are, this is it.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

We have become the NY Knicks... overrated talent, a sense of entitlement on the part of the players, terrible personnel moves/crippling long-term contracts, dysfunctional management, and a delusional fan base shelling out large sums of money to go watch the games in an historical building.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : No, I LOVE the Sox and this bum is bringing my team down

You'd rather see Crawford fail so you could say you were right than have him succeed and be wrong.  So no, you don't love the sox more than your fragile ego. That is why 1/2 your posts begin "I said...." or " I've been telling people..."

You have 1/2 the board on ignore because every time you run into someone capable of challenging your narrow, rigid thinking, you take your ball and go home.  More fragile ego preservation.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : We have become the NY Knicks... overrated talent, a sense of entitlement on the part of the players, terrible personnel moves/crippling long-term contracts, dysfunctional management, and a delusional fan base shelling out large sums of money to go watch the games in an historical building.
    Posted by august271985[/QUOTE]

Next thing you know , Spike Lee will start showing up. Sitting behind the Sox dugout , dressed up as Wally.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : Hate...nah...dont know you too hate you... I just dont like someone who always hates on players... 90 percent of your comments are negative....interesting huh?
    Posted by CA_Sox[/QUOTE]
    90 percent? You must have caught him in a good mood.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : Hate...nah...dont know you too hate you... I just dont like someone who always hates on players... 90 percent of your comments are negative....interesting huh?
    Posted by CA_Sox[/QUOTE]

enjoy california - later dude

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : You'd rather see Crawford fail so you could say you were right than have him succeed and be wrong.  So no, you don't love the sox more than your fragile ego. That is why 1/2 your posts begin "I said...." or " I've been telling people..." You have 1/2 the board on ignore because every time you run into someone capable of challenging your narrow, rigid thinking, you take your ball and go home.  More fragile ego preservation.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

Now that was accurate and well stated....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : enjoy california - later dude

Oh trust me dude.... I enjoy Cali in a big way!!! Im a New Englander but love Cali especially where I live in Venice!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

So....where are the all of the people going to come out and talk about Lester's great start against the worst team in baseball???????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night Game Thread: Twins @ Red Sox : Now that was accurate and well stated....
    Posted by CA_Sox[/QUOTE]

Shame of it is, he is a bright guy but he is just so inflexible in his thinking.

Venice huh.... I was a NorCal guy during my California years, which we all need, but Venice is great...... For SoCal :)

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts