Thursday night Game Thread:Rays at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Thursday night Game Thread:Rays at Red Sox

The Sun will come up in the morning.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Those who are expert at Adobe Photo Shop oe Elements might just be the same poster. Something to ponder. It actually is important to know if you are conversing with legitimate Red Sox fans or closet Yankee fans or trolls. Why argue with someone who is a pretender? Why wrestle a pig who enjoys it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday night Game Thread:Rays at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night Game Thread:Rays at Red Sox :
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    You actually have to have a little pity for someone whose only enjoyment seems to be in annoying others. Someone who goes so far as to change his screen name every other day. It is kind of strange.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WC5842. Show WC5842's posts

[QUOTE]Interesting. With the game completely out of hand , Miller seemed to relax , just started rearing back and firing the ball.  Suddenly , he looked like the pitcher that we had hoped he was.  Any chance that he can learn from that and continue to do it in the future?  Just a thought.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I know your looking for a small positive in a very bad evening, but I think Millers outing was more about the Rays, quick swinging and just trying to get the thing moving in the rain and cold.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr-Murgatroyd. Show Mr-Murgatroyd's posts

[QUOTE]Those who are expert at Adobe Photo Shop oe Elements might just be the same poster. Something to ponder. It actually is important to know if you are conversing with legitimate Red Sox fans or closet Yankee fans or trolls. Why argue with someone who is a pretender? Why wrestle a pig who enjoys it.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

NOBODY on this forum likes you nor wants you to be a part of it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Too streaky. 18 runs one game, 4 the next, one after that. Bottom line is they are bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Good night AL. Dust off your Trd Williams poster and hit the sack.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night Game Thread:Rays at Red Sox : when the season begun sox pitching was supposed to be one of the best two. Now we compare them to AAA. when the season BEGAN OUR ROTATION  WAS BECKETT/LESTER/BUCHOLZ/MATSUZAKA/LACKEY..... Matsuzaka has been on the DL since May 17. Bucholz has been on the DL since June 17 Lackey and Lester have been on the 15 Day DL Becketts has missed some starts// Not  quite what we started with is it ? Miller/Wieland/wakefield      and more...
    Posted by jackyldo[/QUOTE]

Welllllllllll........   With all due respect......   anybody who thought Lackey or Dice-K were going to be even half decent was kidding themselves!

Even in March, when everyone was saying we HAD THE BEST pitching in all the MLB, I thought people were on crack!@!!!!!

Having said that......  Who would have guessed Buch would be completely shut down???

TOUGH season, but it was somewhat predictable.

THE SHAME????  With all this money, it's absolutely inexcusable not to have ANYBODY in the minors who was a SHOT at helping us????

UN F'n believable!!!!!!

Youk?  Clearly hurt
    Crawford?   Who the hell knows?
    Lowrie?   I was high on him early on, but his critics seem to have it pegged.  SOFT!

PITCHING   PITCHING    PITCHING   PITCHING

We just haven't had a shot lately!  OUR PITCHING stinks!!!!!!!!!

PRAY FOR A MIRICLE!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

can't believe my wife says I'm being negative????   :)

We're ALL DOOMED!

Tomorrow.......   I'll be back in the saddle.  Hope & change!

Let's hope for a change!!!!!!!!!!   Both Red Sox & our economy!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

one tip...........  If your son in law is living in your basement, unable to find work.....................   Don't let him watch the Sox! 

Not inspiring!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

One last question.....

HOW THE F is it possible that we have NOBODY to bring up as a starting pitcher???????

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?????? />?????????

HOW????

Please don't tell me it's because their season is over??????

PLEASE!!!!   This was forseeable!!!!!   WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from losingsucks. Show losingsucks's posts

[QUOTE]As Mike Singeltary said, "We are who we THOUGHT we are"
    Posted by Goofywocky[/QUOTE]

You mean Dennis Green?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

Way to streaky, But they have 3 MVP's (hahahaha)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from walterjohnson07. Show walterjohnson07's posts

Starting a season-long Triple-A pitcher who has been ineffective in previous outings in one of the most important series of the season!  Great idea.  It went about as well as I expected.

This team looks DEAD.

Johnny Damon must really be enjoying this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Starting a season-long Triple-A pitcher who has been ineffective in previous outings in one of the most important series of the season!  Great idea.  It went about as well as I expected. This team looks DEAD. Johnny Damon must really be enjoying this.
    Posted by walterjohnson07[/QUOTE]

Just imagine how good Tampa Bay might have been if Manny hadn't been suspended for steroid use and decided to retire.   Maybe he wouldn't be abusing his wife. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

One third of an inning, 2 bases on balls, a HR, and 3 earned runs. Can't Albers be mercifully shut down?