Thursday night Game Thread:Rays at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Re: Thursday night Game Thread:Rays at Red Sox

In Response to Re: Thursday night Game Thread:Rays at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]There is no bad luck, just bad baseball. The Sox are surely feeling the pressures and after this 4 game series, those pressures will not be gone, only intensified. Time to face the music, the Sox are not that great a team. Injuries aside, they don't know how to win games, but they surely know how to lose them.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

The broken bat prevented Scutaro from fielding the routine grounder, Weren't you watching?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

We just cannot come up with that big hit against this team. I have been watching this all week. its mind boggling. Bases loaded one out and no one can hit the ball out of the infield. Maddon has Francona's number and has for a while now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

[QUOTE]I just do not think Crawford is a good fit for this club. He has warning track power to right field and thats it. I also believe he is a small market player who should not be in the spotlight.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

Each one of the batter sucks right now not just Crawford. Bases were loaded and all we get out of that is a single run. This offense sucks, everyone is playing bad!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr-Murgatroyd. Show Mr-Murgatroyd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night Game Thread:Rays at Red Sox : The broken bat prevented Scutaro from fielding the routine grounder, Weren't you watching?
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

Pike you should creat the Ten Commandments so people know how to post properly as to not work you into a frenzy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

They have to split this series, If they fail to do that I do not think they deserve to be in the playoffs. I can not believe the lack of offense, just crazy!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Crawford should wear a balaclave when he plays, he robbed the sox!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Is Longoria kidding. He takes a ball down the middle and complains and gets thrown out at 2nd base by a mile and throws his hands up. Come on Evan ! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

hi all, amazing we have guys coming out of a coma to play in youk, gonzo and papi yet no jd drew? amazing! who needs millwood when we have weiland and 4 guys to get to the 4th inning.. thanks theo! btw, if this game gets out of hand, there's the belichick special on nfl network at 9p

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I agree with you on Millwood and have not been able to figure that one out. It must of had to do with money if he was called up to Boston.

[QUOTE]hi all, amazing we have guys coming out of a coma to play in youk, ortiz and papi yet no jd drew? amazing! who needs millwood when we have weiland and 4 guys to get to the 4th inning.. thanks theo! btw, if this game gets out of hand, there's the belichick special on nfl network at 9p
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night Game Thread:Rays at Red Sox : As I was typing you arrived.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]
    You are lying. Check the times on the posts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with you on Millwood and have not been able to figure that one out. It must of had to do with money if he was called up to Boston. In Response to Re: Thursday night Game Thread:Rays at Red Sox :
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]we pay 15m to just done drew and 20m to useless craw and we are worried about 1year miney to a proven vet starting pitcher?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

This guys has an ERA of around 3, just make up to that for heavns sake. These guys are playing like shameless and lack of dignity. Rays swept them not that long ago and now back home, show them what you are made of.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Millwwod couldn't make the Yanks this spring...don't know what the Sox want with him. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

pedroia's command of the outer half very crawfordesque lately.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Oh yes!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i dont think the sox realize that their whole season is on the line in this series, they are playing with no urgency

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

I think somebody kidnapped our Sox and put clones back in their place and are controlling them with their iPads.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

This kills me. The Rays have the Sox in a hole, but they're whining about every play. He was out Maddon!  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this blows

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

This team has gone stone cold at a bad time. Even when they are winning they find ways to blow games. They very rarely come back from behind any more. Saturday was the last time in a while they came back from behind. They are not dominant at home. They look dead and boring and there is no sense of urgency or any emotion from Francona. This is a bad combination for a team in mid-September.  How do they let this team come into their house and beat them. 
     Good God Casey Kotchmann with power Come on give me a break.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Well that just doesn't cut it!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Best.Team.Evah. Show Best.Team.Evah's posts

[QUOTE]This kills me. The Rays have the Sox in a hole, but they're whining about every play. He was out Maddon!  
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]

He was squawking because it was a balk, and the balk machine ump didn't call it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

I sure thought Scutaro's hit up the middle was gonna hit some grass that last inning. But I was wrong. Is there some weird defensive scheme the Rays are playing?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I have to help my kids with their homework that is a hell of a lot more interesting than this game. hOW MANY TIME HAVE THEY USED THIS TEAM FOR TOILET PAPER IN A ROW NOW ? They are not even close games.Good night everybody.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this team doesnt deserve to make the playoffs, no heart whatsoever....u could hear a pin drop at fenway now