Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals

In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals:
    [QUOTE]This team has a history of being very secretive with injuries. In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals :
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

Must be a NE thing. Belichick the same.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In the dirt DAN

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : Must be a NE thing. Belichick the same.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Worse.....but I think thats where he learned it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : What'd you do to urinate this guy off, Coast?
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

What does anybody do lloyd? All you have to do is post something--anything--and he shows up to rip. I've seen him go back and grab stuff from 3,4 pages back from like an hour ago and rip somebody for absolutely no reason.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : Absolutely nothing Lloyd, he's been ripping myself and other posters at will.. Ive never commented on any of his posts previously, He's named himself Post Patrol , and he apparently runs a tight ship!
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]
    He ripped me the other night because ... wait for it ... my 8-year-old made a joke about John Lackey.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Can we please figure out billy Butler already, its getting rediculous here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : He ripped me the other night because ... wait for it ... my 8-year-old made a joke about John Lackey.

shirt, no less. and he was right!

Lloyd long story but I have a new special order dwight evans t shirt x-large. want it??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : He ripped me the other night because ... wait for it ... my 8-year-old made a joke about John Lackey.

Normally I'd just say "this guy is not for real, just trying to stir up crap", but I'm not so sure. I think he really may be wound that tight, and be that arrogant lloyd.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]Can we please figure out billy Butler already, its getting rediculous here.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

tell me about it, ive mentioned it last series, before this game, and all of this game, he's a beast against us, Im just glad he hasnt gone yard!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

should have turned that

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : Normally I'd just say "this guy is not for real, just trying to stir up crap", but I'm not so sure. I think he really may be wound that tight, and be that arrogant lloyd.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Oh no, he's for real, he's a new age troll.  He thinks he is helping the board but his gripes are pathetic

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : shirt, no less. and he was right! Lloyd long story but I have a new dwight evans t shirt x-large. want it??
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    Thanks very much, J, but ... this will stun you ... got my own!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Bard filthy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

good job bard

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

posted at 8/18/2011 9:55 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=a10bc3219fced7727b226a5659782a51&plckUserId=a10bc3219fced7727b226a5659782a51">
    First: 6/30/2011
    Last: 8/18/2011
    In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : West I think that's one of the bigger factors in the lack of offense the last 3 weeks. I wish he'd figure it out, makes you wonder if something is wrong with him--even if it's something small and nagging.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Yea im not gonna panic yet but Im worried... No team hides injuries from its fans like the Red Sox... We will here about it when the rosters expand probably..                     

Pure speculation and I told him about it and then he escalated it. Unless you know someone in the FO then such statements are complete BS. The forum is full of this crap every day and I am sick of it. Am I that wrong?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

How about an insurance run, here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : Thanks very much, J, but ... this will stun you ... got my own!

ordered 2 by mistake. grey 24 dewey on the back.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Good Night, I'm out of here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]How about an insurance run, here.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]
    Or three.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Anyone hear anything about anty waiver wire interest the Red Sox might have ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

nearly his first hit there, pity

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals posted at 8/18/2011 9:55 PM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=a10bc3219fced7727b226a5659782a51&plckUserId=a10bc3219fced7727b226a5659782a51 " /> westcoastsox9 Posts: 674 First: 6/30/2011 Last: 8/18/2011 In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : West I think that's one of the bigger factors in the lack of offense the last 3 weeks. I wish he'd figure it out, makes you wonder if something is wrong with him--even if it's something small and nagging. Posted by TheExaminer Yea im not gonna panic yet but Im worried... No team hides injuries from its fans like the Red Sox... We will here about it when the rosters expand probably..                      Pure speculation and I told him about it and then he escalated it. Unless you know someone in the FO then such statements are complete BS. The forum is full of this crap every day and I am sick of it. Am I that wrong?
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Sox offense is still pretty much missing in action. Pedroia came through tonight.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals :  ordered 2 by mistake. grey 24 dewey on the back.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    Sweet!! Mine's blue with EVANS ...  hang on to it, you never know. You could lose one.
    Damn, Cabrera is ticking me off tonight.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I wonder how Melky Cabrera likes it in KC ? He was a big party guy with Cano in New York and that negative influence was why the Yankees got rid of him.