Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals

francoer (a wacko) struck out..good thing he wan't wearing his lucky turkey underwear?

http://www.aolnews.com/2009/06/30/braves-undefeated-when-jeff-francoeur-rocks-his-lucky-turkey-un/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Need Pap to continue his great work. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals:
    [QUOTE]Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals posted at 8/18/2011 9:55 PM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=a10bc3219fced7727b226a5659782a51&plckUserId=a10bc3219fced7727b226a5659782a51 " /> westcoastsox9 Posts: 674 First: 6/30/2011 Last: 8/18/2011 In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : West I think that's one of the bigger factors in the lack of offense the last 3 weeks. I wish he'd figure it out, makes you wonder if something is wrong with him--even if it's something small and nagging. Posted by TheExaminer Yea im not gonna panic yet but Im worried... No team hides injuries from its fans like the Red Sox... We will here about it when the rosters expand probably..                      Pure speculation and I told him about it and then he escalated it. Unless you know someone in the FO then such statements are complete BS. The forum is full of this crap every day and I am sick of it. Am I that wrong?
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

When did I escalate it Pike?.. Everyone knows our front office will know about an injury and and downplay it and it goes from day to day then disabled list.. Look at Buchholz, i know a lot of that was because of the trade deadline and they couldnt tip their hands to other trade suitors, so i get that, but it goes on.. Just like stealing signs, no one can prove it but everyone knows it goes on..Thats why players switch up signs throughout the game. you dont get any rewards for being board patrol Pike so relax

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Sox offense is still pretty much missing in action. Pedroia came through tonight.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

youk and papi missing too gale....right now i'll just take a win

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]Good Night, I'm out of here.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

Good night Pike, no hard feelings... but seriously, get over yourself

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone hear anything about anty waiver wire interest the Red Sox might have ?
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

I havent heard much yet AL, but at least the Yanks cant block us right now.. The only positive

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I miss Pawsox Phil. He seemed like such a nice guy. A true fan.  And so knowledgable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

out of curiousity and nothing else, anyone more savvy to do the research and find out how many rbi's Gonzalez has since the break?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]I miss Pawsox Phil. He seemed like such a nice guy. A true fan.  And so knowledgable.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

One of our most intelligent posters, more insight than say.... Moonslav.... yea right!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Thanks West C oast. I heard Francour signed a 2 year extension with KC today according to Jerry Remy

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : I havent heard much yet AL, but at least the Yanks cant block us right now.. The only positive
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]out of curiousity and nothing else, anyone more savvy to do the research and find out how many rbi's Gonzalez has since the break?
    Posted by chuchos[/QUOTE]
    77 in the first half, 15 since.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks West C oast. I heard Francour signed a 2 year extension with KC today according to Jerry Remy In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals :
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

he did AL, they interviewed him during the pregame said he loves it there. dont blame him after a stint with the MetsWink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : 77 in the first half, 15 since.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Thanks Lloyd.
    ouch.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

all right!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Nice Paps !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Paps!! Man, he's been lights out lately. BOSOX1941 had to change his tag line.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

This was a nice win for the Sox, way to start the series off on the right foot.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Okay. A win. No need to tip our caps, tonight.  Let's keep it up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : Thanks Lloyd. ouch.
    Posted by chuchos[/QUOTE]
    Ouch indeed. Hopefully he'll get back to his old self soon.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

The Mets are a disaster

n Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : he did AL, they interviewed him during the pregame said he loves it there. dont blame him after a stint with the Mets
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Nice.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Much needed, no youk, no papi.

THE RED SOX WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

As many hits tonight as the whole series against Tampa. Any W is a nice W, but the offense needs to do more. Might survive KC, but for Texas and NYY we'll need Papi. Hope he can make it back.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]The Mets are a disaster n Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals :
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

to say the least...in every way. theyll be the next team MLB takes over

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Smile

Sections
Shortcuts