Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals

steal 3rd too, why not

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals:
    [QUOTE]He has to show he can hit that pitch because all teams are starting to do that now. In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals :
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

agreed AL, he sees it enough!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]steal 3rd too, why not
    Posted by soxnewmex[/QUOTE]

Runners do it on us... I dont know why we never steal 3rd and we have to of the fastest guys around

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

perfect throw, beat it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : Runners do it on us... I dont know why we never steal 3rd and we have to of the fastest guys around
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

And way to shut me up Carl

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

That's exactly why we brought this kid here...now someone square one up and get him in!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

DAMN!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

dam, worth the try

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Why didnt he slide  on that

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : No biggie bean. You'd just have to know my posting history. When I get annoyed or have a question I post it. Good or bad--I tend to post what I'm feeling at that moment. My definition of a troll is not so much being wrong about understanding the game, but more about posters like pike who sit there and comment/rip things other people say without contributing anything positive. I haven't seen many of your posts, but I haven't had reason to think that of you.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Don't ever question my fandom. I have Redsox scrapbooks and memorobilia in my cellar for the last 55 years.I listened to WTIC through static and thunderstorms for decades on a transistor radio before cable TV and often until 2 am for west coast games. I suffered though Yankee dynasties and the heartbreaks of 1975, 1978, 1986, and 2003. I have more Red Sox blood and sweat and tears in my small finger than you have in your whole body.

You apparently need to google the definition of trolls because you come across to many on these game threads as someone who is anything but a loyal fan. Commenting impulsively and off-the-cuff is something that a spoiled, immature, juvenile would do. Sit back and be patient, tolerant, and understanding of the imminent situation which includes injuries, match-ups, statistics, and things that the dugout experts are aware of and you do not. Those who bark quickly and without any thought are no smarter than the backyard dogs. Empty drums make the most noise.

When do you ever post anything positive? Are you kidding me? After every pass ball, strikeout, error, popup, groundout, or other flaw - you are in an unforgiving mode and you think that that behavior is acceptable. Others hold their tongue but your desire to be the loudmouth and bash everything Red Sox. This forum and RSN has had their fill of loudmouth non-fans like you. I doubt very much that you are indeeda Red Sox fan. You don't fool me. We don't need spontaneous comments if they are 100% pessimistic and critical and yours are always that. Ask the others - oh wait, they have left because of posters like you. Many fans just cannot tolerate so-called "fans" like you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

I hate Melky!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

I blame Aviles there, he gotta do his job..Not mad at sending Craw on 2 outs, Melky's arm isnt that great!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Ball was not very deep, but I guess you have to try it. Can't  fault Bogar , there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

better jed

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

So have we set the MLB record for most runners thrown out at the plate yet?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : Don't ever question my fandom. I have Redsox scrapbooks and memorobilia in my cellar for the last 55 years.I listened to WTIC through static and thunderstorms for decades on a transistor radio before cable TV and often until 2 am for west coast games. I suffered though Yankee dynasties and the heartbreaks of 1975, 1978, 1986, and 2003. I have more Red Sox blood and sweat and tears in my small finger than you have in your whole body. You apparently need to google the definition of trolls because you come across to many on these game threads as someone who is anything but a loyal fan. Commenting impulsively and off-the-cuff is something that a spoiled, immature, juvenile would do. Sit back and be patient, tolerant, and understanding of the imminent situation which includes injuries, match-ups, statistics, and things that the dugout experts are aware of and you do not. Those who bark quickly and without any thought are no smarter than the backyard dogs. Empty drums make the most noise.  When do you ever post anything positive? Are you kidding me? After every pass ball, strikeout, error, popup, groundout, or other flaw - you are in an unforgiving mode and you think that that behavior is acceptable. Others hold their tongue but your desire to be the loudmouth and bash everything Red Sox. This forum and RSN has had their fill of loudmouth non-fans like you. I doubt very much that you are indeeda Red Sox fan. You don't fool me. We don't need spontaneous comments if they are 100% pessimistic and critical and yours are always that. Ask the others - oh wait, they have left because of posters like you. Many fans just cannot tolerate so-called "fans" like you.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

Exam wasn't questioning your fandom, Pike. he was commenting about your posting technique. No one doubts your loyalty. lighten up. Exam is a good guy and fan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

He decided he wamts to play ball this year ibstead of what he did last year after the Yankees dumped him for being a bad influence on Robinson Cano.

[QUOTE]I hate Melky!!!
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Don't fault the Sox for sending Craw there, I'd have sent him too. Took a perfect throw, and as usual, Melky screws us over.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Agreed, Examiner ... with Crawford's speed, it would have taken a terrific throw, which is what happened.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

If Beckett can avoid the HR ball, he will be more than fine... Thats what gets him into trouble..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]Don't fault the Sox for sending Craw there, I'd have sent him too. Took a perfect throw, and as usual, Melky screws us over.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

agreed

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : Exam wasn't questioning your fandom Pike. he was commenting about your posting technique. No one doubts your loyalty. lighten up. Exam a good guy and fan.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

LOL...thanks jbay. Wow, what a rant that was. I can see he doesn't read many of my posts. Trouble is he's been taken to task one too many times for his arrogance, and I guess he decided to blow it all out at once? Who knows. That's why I have him blocked. If you hadn't responded I'd have never even seen it. Touchy touchy! Cool

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Hi Lloyd

LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Hi Lloyd LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    I went back to the old avatar because after I switched it, the Sox in the tank.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Something has to be wrong with Gonzalez.