Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals

AGON unfortunately has done cold when they need him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : I went back to the old avatar because after I switched it, the Sox in the tank.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

I noticed you had switched it back today, little clash never hurt anybody

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Gonzalez not right. Swinging at  everthing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Agon looking terrible, gotta wonder whats up with him.. He never chased those first half.. But his BA is still over .350

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

5-2 NYY now in the 5th. MN pitching stinkin' up the joint.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Something has to be wrong with Gonzalez.

think he needs a day off. only had one, other than the scheduled days. problem is, cant afford to take him out of the line up now with papi and youk out

PD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

yanks blew it open and cc is locked in

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

PD again... he's the man

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

This team needs bench help desperately the KC Royals signed Francour to a two year contract. I was hoping he would be released.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Agon looking terrible, gotta wonder whats up with him.. He never chased those first half.. But his BA is still over .350
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

West I think that's one of the bigger factors in the lack of offense the last 3 weeks. I wish he'd figure it out, makes you wonder if something is wrong with him--even if it's something small and nagging.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Another clutch hit by Pedey.  That is three guys thrown out on the bases, but I really can't complain. It looks like the Sox have decided to play more aggressively. That is a good thing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]5-2 NYY now in the 5th. MN pitching stinkin' up the joint.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I honestly expect the yanks to sweep the twins, Im focusing all my attention on this series with the Royals, we need at least 3 of 4 before going to Tex

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : West I think that's one of the bigger factors in the lack of offense the last 3 weeks. I wish he'd figure it out, makes you wonder if something is wrong with him--even if it's something small and nagging.

Neck and his off season surgery accounts for his lack of power, year for full recovery

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

The Yankees own that team and go into the twins house and simply abuse them everytime. Its just sad. It goes back to the playoffs of 2004.

[QUOTE]5-2 NYY now in the 5th. MN pitching stinkin' up the joint.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : West I think that's one of the bigger factors in the lack of offense the last 3 weeks. I wish he'd figure it out, makes you wonder if something is wrong with him--even if it's something small and nagging.

Yea im not gonna panic yet but Im worried... No team hides injuries from its fans like the Red Sox... We will here about it when the rosters expand probably..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : Don't ever question my fandom. I have Redsox scrapbooks and memorobilia in my cellar for the last 55 years.I listened to WTIC through static and thunderstorms for decades on a transistor radio before cable TV and often until 2 am for west coast games. I suffered though Yankee dynasties and the heartbreaks of 1975, 1978, 1986, and 2003. I have more Red Sox blood and sweat and tears in my small finger than you have in your whole body. You apparently need to google the definition of trolls because you come across to many on these game threads as someone who is anything but a loyal fan. Commenting impulsively and off-the-cuff is something that a spoiled, immature, juvenile would do. Sit back and be patient, tolerant, and understanding of the imminent situation which includes injuries, match-ups, statistics, and things that the dugout experts are aware of and you do not. Those who bark quickly and without any thought are no smarter than the backyard dogs. Empty drums make the most noise.  When do you ever post anything positive? Are you kidding me? After every pass ball, strikeout, error, popup, groundout, or other flaw - you are in an unforgiving mode and you think that that behavior is acceptable. Others hold their tongue but your desire to be the loudmouth and bash everything Red Sox. This forum and RSN has had their fill of loudmouth non-fans like you. I doubt very much that you are indeeda Red Sox fan. You don't fool me. We don't need spontaneous comments if they are 100% pessimistic and critical and yours are always that. Ask the others - oh wait, they have left because of posters like you. Many fans just cannot tolerate so-called "fans" like you.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

I'm with you Phil. I've been doing the same as you for 65 years.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : I honestly expect the yanks to sweep the twins, Im focusing all my attention on this series with the Royals, we need at least 3 of 4 before going to Tex

minny will win one

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : I went back to the old avatar because after I switched it, the Sox in the tank.

We Sox fans are a superstitious bunch.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals :  minny will win one
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

hope so J

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : We Sox fans are a superstitious bunch.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]
    Hey, I wore the same exact clothing -- right down to the boxers -- for the final three games of the '07 ALCS AND all four games of the Series. Much to Mrs. Dobler's disgust.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : Yea im not gonna panic yet but Im worried... No team hides injuries from its fans like the Red Sox... We will here about it when the rosters expand probably..

Have you done research on this or is it merely an opinion? I would think that every team should hide injuries from their opponents unless MLB mandates anaccurate disclosure. Please feel free to disclose your survey results to us.  Here = hear.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Completely agree with you. This team is more secretive with injuries than the military was with the Invasion of Iraq.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : Yea im not gonna panic yet but Im worried... No team hides injuries from its fans like the Red Sox... We will here about it when the rosters expand probably..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : Have you done research on this or is it merely an opinion? I would think that every team should hide injuries from their opponents unless MLB mandates anaccurate disclosure. Please feel free to disclose your survey results to us.  Here = hear.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

Uh gee, its merely an opinion post patrol...please dont fine me this time ill be more careful next time... It was more of a frustration comment about the injuries that often come up and linger. I know the team isnt going to put out every little injury as soon as it happens. What crawled up your butt today? you are seriously on one, just waiting to get on anyone who you can find, relax dude

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : I'm with you Phil. I've been doing the same as you for 65 years.
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]

Thanks Soxdawg, I too get disappointed and dejected and had to go into the office  the day after the 1978 playoff game but I acted like a fan instead of looking for scapegoats on my team. Every "fan" roots differently and those that act identical to Babe and Yazzer during a game thread are suspect in my mind.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Think Beck might be able to get through 7 tonight.