Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals

nice Beck!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals:
    In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : You know, Coast, I have to admit: I pulled a muscle pretty bad in my back once, and that stuff did wonders for me.
    Posted by LloydDobler

all it is a pain killer named for something else. really, how different can they be?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : You know, Coast, I have to admit: I pulled a muscle pretty bad in my back once, and that stuff did wonders for me.
    Posted by LloydDobler

Its a great pill, can fix a lot of different ailments Lloyd.lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : he does exam, but becketts particular about the mound....dont need him to slip, pull his back etc. Not easy for becks tonight, but grinding
    Posted by J-BAY

That brings up a question that I've always wondered about. Different pitchers land in different spots during their delivery, and also work from different places on the rubber. What does a pitcher do when the landing spot has been moved two or three inches, or the rubber has been dug out differently from the previous inning? Do they just smooth it back over after each inning with cletes and start over?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : That's the trouble west. He's wound so utterly tight because he's insecure. Everything is a threat, everyone is to be put down and crushed if they disagree. Generals in the Civil War that had that charateristic got a lot of soldiers killed. Nothing we can do about that, but seeing one rant after another gets old.
    Posted by TheExaminer

He's like the soup Nazi, any wrong words and....

No Soup For You!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : all it is a pain killer named for something else. really how different can they be?
    Posted by J-BAY

Basically, I think it's a muscle relaxer. And seriously, it worked like a charm.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Sign the mantis to climb the monstah and make catches.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

Hochevar is the best pitcher I've seen since Koufax and that Seattle no-name pitcher with a Wakefield ERA.
    Posted by softylaw

thank you for supporting the red sox,you really add a lot with your great posts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : That brings up a question that I've always wondered about. Different pitchers land in different spots during their delivery, and also work from different places on the rubber. What does a pitcher do when the landing spot has been moved two or three inches, or the rubber has been dug out differently from the previous inning? Do they just smooth it back over after each inning with cletes and start over?
    Posted by TheExaminer

i think they can ask for it to be worked on by the grounds crew or they can themselves. Anybody??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : Basically, I think it's a muscle relaxer. And seriously, it worked like a charm.
    Posted by LloydDobler

Put a menstrual relief label on it and then it becomes psychological...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : thank you for supporting the red sox,you really add a lot with your great posts.
    Posted by canetime

The opposing pitcher is always "one of the best in the game" even when he's a rag-arm. In order for his posts to come true, he'd almsot have to root against the Sox.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : i think they can ask for it to be worked on by the grounds crew or they can themselves. Anybody??
    Posted by J-BAY

True, but they so rarely call the grounds crew out, I can only think that they mostly just do it themselves.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Man, I'll bet I go through 50 peanut butter jars during baseball season. Something about it ...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

CC losing it.  Down to 6-3 NYY now, and MN with bases loaded nobody out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

6-3 Yanks. Twin have 'em loaded,  no outs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Beck back out for the 7th. Didn't expect that. Hope it works out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

6-4 yanks, twins got runners on the corners

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

CC losing it.  Down to 6-3 NYY now, and MN with bases loaded nobody out.
    Posted by TheExaminer

CoolCoolCool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Wow, Cano with a nice dive to save more runs from crossing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Wow, Cano with a nice dive to save more runs from crossing
    Posted by westcoastsox9

one out??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Nice work by Josh!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

When I was a kid I saw a cool si-fi movie about a giant praying mantis. It was awesome, but I've never been able to find it on dvd. Never show it to Orsillo though. Meanwhile, good job tonight---Beck done good. Just one bad pitch. Two more runs would be nice.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : one out??
    Posted by J-BAY

ended the inning J

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday night game thread:Red Sox at Royals : one out??
    Posted by J-BAY

Nah. Inning over. That bum weaseled his way out of it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Boy is AG struggling. Wow.

Sections
Shortcuts