Thursday Sept 22nd Yankees/Rays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411914. Show user_4411914's posts

Thursday Sept 22nd Yankees/Rays

Because the Sox are off I figured I would post the lineups as this game is relevant.

Gameday Lineups

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411914. Show user_4411914's posts

Re: Thursday Sept 22nd Yankees/Rays

Now the whole thread is gone

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

what the heck, this thread keeps getting erased!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411895. Show user_4411895's posts

Lookout Tampa!

The Yankees are coming back.  It is only 13-1 now!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411914. Show user_4411914's posts

Is this thread being erased due to the score?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday Sept 22nd Yankees/Rays:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Sept 22nd Yankees/Rays : thanks for saying that you're right, wouldn't want to face that pitching but then, anything can happen w/ a red sox/yankees matchup too
    Posted by soxnewmex[/QUOTE]

absolutely.....the sox are not out yet!! they're a good team and no one should be writing their obit just yet. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411914. Show user_4411914's posts

Blue Jays have come back against the Angels

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411914. Show user_4411914's posts

Yanks with a big rally...jk

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411895. Show user_4411895's posts

[QUOTE]Blue Jays have come back against the Angels
    Posted by MikeintheBronx-[/QUOTE]

extras now

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

I rememember Eddie Gaedel from the Portlandsoxfan chat room. He was also ManhattanBosoxFan and MBF. He was the father of trolling in that site.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411914. Show user_4411914's posts

[QUOTE]I rememember Eddie Gaedel from the Portlandsoxfan chat room. He was also ManhattanBosoxFan and MBF. He was the father of trolling in that site.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

You're the emperor of trolling this site.  BTW the Jays beat the Angels.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

site - not sight.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411914. Show user_4411914's posts

[QUOTE]site - not sight.

Very good, you're still a troll...T-R-O-L-L

Typo I changed it for you troll.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411895. Show user_4411895's posts

[QUOTE]I rememember Eddie Gaedel from the Portlandsoxfan chat room. He was also ManhattanBosoxFan and MBF. He was the father of trolling in that site.

Sorry, I'm the midget from the Browns.  Last contact I have with Portland is watching some kid named Millar play centerfield (scary huh?) there in the 1990's.

Sections
Shortcuts