Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox:
    In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : The only reason I am still following this team is because it is going to get worse and I want to see just how bad it gets despite that Dobbs and BV promised we hit rock bottom weeks ago!!!!!!!
    Posted by andrewmitch

I don't think BV anticipated there being a sinkhole at the bottom of this rock pile he speaks of.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

And as in the law, if any part of a law is repugnant, then the entire law is repugnant just as if any player on the team is repugnat, then the entire team is repugnant.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

And as in the law, if any part of a law is repugnant, then the entire law is repugnant just as if any player on the team is repugnat, then the entire team is repugnant.....
    Posted by andrewmitch

LOL.....Good one Andrew

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : I don't think BV anticipated there being a sinkhole at the bottom of this rock pile he speaks of.
    Posted by freediro

Really...it's more like they fell through the trapdoor to hell and they're still falling.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : I don't think BV anticipated there being a sinkhole at the bottom of this rock pile he speaks of.
    Posted by freediro

well, here is what has amazed me this year....the Sox won what?  5 straight?  Incuding 3 of them against the Twins?  And all of a sudden they turned the corner?  5 games?  But if you say Buck is terrible this year you get a pounding of "it's a SMALL SAMPLE SIZE"!!!!!!!!  Talk about INSANE.......

5 consecutive starts for a starter to begin the season is substantial

5 games in April for an entire team is not substantial

BV would have been wise to wait a little longer and made sure it stuck first....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : LOL.....Good one Andrew
    Posted by upperco1

thanks...Are you a Member of the B.A.R. ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

What's so wrong with loving another man, dude its 2012 that really isn't an insult any more.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : thanks...Are you a Member of the B.A.R. ?
    Posted by andrewmitch

I'd shoot myself first.....No

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

hey what's going on here?  be nice

Hey, I could just see the "real fans" complaining about this tomorrow:  "those guys just used the entire game thread to bash our beloved Red Sox, we should form a private room tonight"........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : I'd shoot myself first.....No
    Posted by upperco1

OK because that is really how the law works

That's why Obama Care should be thrown out completely and not just partially

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : The only reason I am still following this team is because it is going to get worse and I want to see just how bad it gets despite that Dobbs and BV promised we hit rock bottom weeks ago!!!!!!!
    Posted by andrewmitch

Is this 2012 collection of Red Sox fat cats, big heads, walking wounded, AA & AAA players, error prone, etc, etc, the worst Red Sox team, or any professional baseball team ever?  Are these Red Sox players really that inept?  What a continuing embarrassment they are.  It wouldn't surprise me if fans start throwing rotten tomatoes at these bums. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : Is this 2012 collection of Red Sox fat cats, big heads, walking wounded, AA & AAA players, error prone, etc, etc, the worst Red Sox team, or any professional baseball team ever?  Are these Red Sox players really that inept?  What a continuing embarrassment they are.  It wouldn't surprise me if fans start throwing rotten tomatoes at these bums. 
    Posted by lucbom

I'd throw it at the owners boxes first

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : OK because that is really how the law works That's why Obama Care should be thrown out completely and not just partially
    Posted by andrewmitch

Agree....I'd agree more more if you left out the care part

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Well, since Sept 1 they can't even win 1 out of every 3 games and this team is actually worse now then before.  Before they had Ellsbury and Papelbon........I am downgrading my win expectation all the way to 75 now and I am being quite generous.........75 may be off but they are destined for last place make no mistake about that.......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : Agree....I'd agree more more if you left out the care part
    Posted by upperco1

Amen to that!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

well, here is where it can really get ugly and you will see all kinds of c-ap in Fenway - if the Sox lose say the next 9 out of 10 - a clear and distinct possibility....and then Pedey lets it get to him and does something stupid...then that will be the final straw and believe you me, all h-ll will break lose and the team will be completely finished......Leaping Larry will actually have to own up to the fans.......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I can't wait for D&C tomorrow morning or especially FELGER in the afternoon.  It will be more entertaining than the game.  Or better yet, The Show on Sat AM......Beckett is a gonna get creamed - his only hope is Buck gives up a TOUCHDOWN before first quarter is over!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

The ultimate IRONY.......

What do you think the problems were with Josh Bobby?

"Well.......   Ah.....  it might have been just too much time off."  said bobby v.

iNSULT TO INJURY????

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox":
    well, here is where it can really get ugly and you will see all kinds of c-ap in Fenway - if the Sox lose say the next 9 out of 10 - a clear and distinct possibility....and then Pedey lets it get to him and does something stupid...then that will be the final straw and believe you me, all h-ll will break lose and the team will be completely finished......Leaping Larry will actually have to own up to the fans....... Posted by andrewmitch
    If the sellout streak doesn't come to an end this season, IMO it's proof it's fake.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Why not.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Just finished Celtic game...Lowe pitches well at Fenway and other places too. I'd been happy if he had stayed with us.

Sections
Shortcuts