Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox

At least I have Jason Kipnis and Shin-Soo Choo in my fantasy lineup ... along with David Ortiz.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]What a bunch of masochists we are.  Watching the home town team is worse than getting a root canal these days.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

gotta support them, Joel. My dad wouldn't have it any other way. The bandwagon will be empty soon. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Batting practice. The fans are fed up. Beckett with absolutely nothing tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

imagine paying to see that? poor Mr. Beane..he deserved better than this...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : I've always said Beckett pitches best when he's po'd
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Yeh!  Looking real good!   Nice call

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

let me be the one to say it, if they don't win tonight, it has to be the offense because the pitching is spot on. the offense should be scoring 15 runs a game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Why did I start Beckett on my fantasy team?  Double fail for me >_>

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Beckett is horrible again tonight.  Now 5-1 and we aren't out of the 3rd.  W T F. I would leave him in for 200 pitches just to see him get slapped all around the yard and maybe slap some of that attitude out of him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teamguy. Show teamguy's posts

In response to "Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox": [QUOTE]let me be the one to say it, if they don't win tonight, it has to be the offense because the pitching is spot on. the offense should be scoring 15 runs a game. Posted by lstboss[/QUOTE] You mean you didn't agree with sending down a good pitcher for another outfielder?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : gotta support them, Joel. My dad wouldn't have it any other way. The bandwagon will be empty soon. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

J , I think we all support the team. But it is hard to support the continued miserable performance of some of the players.  Beckett was booed off the mound. And rightly so.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Read on Gameview Live "Shocking to see so many empty seats"...maybe they are season ticket holders who would rather watch a Boston team who has a better chance of bringing us a victory...GO CELTICS.

Could we hoodwink Texas Rangers into a straight up for Texas boy Beckett for Josh Hamilton(HA!)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

did you guys really think that this whole beckett fiasco # 495 and the way we played lately would not affect us?

do you people finally understand why this guy shouldve been dealt the second after 2011 ended?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Doesn't anyone on this pitching staff have any pride?  Aren't they embarrassed at how bad they've been since last September?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I said it 2 years ago and I was yelled at here but I will say it again and maybe more of you will realize I was and am right:

There is not a single team in all of baseball that would take on Beckett's contract for a mere player to be named later......This is just another classic example of Theo's mighty mistakes........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : gotta support them, Joel. My dad wouldn't have it any other way. The bandwagon will be empty soon. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Support the team, yes.  Support individual players with attitudes, no.

We need more pitchers with schilling's attitude, maybe they should all have notebooksCool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : youre cheering for beckett? idiot
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]
    Why wouldn't i cheer for Beckett? I'm actually a Red Sox fan and if you're on the Red Sox i cheer for you no matter what.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

I agree Beckett should never have stayed here on this team, im so angry that i wen t from watching it on my tv to gameday in fear i might throw something at my tv lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : J , I think we all support the team. But it is hard to support the continued miserable performance of some of the players.  Beckett was booed off the mound. And rightly so.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

some do gale, not all. being critical when deserved is fair, some are haters and only come here for that reason. have you seen the board this week it's on life support. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

It gets tougher to smile with each succeeding start that Beckett makes...something is definitely wrong with him...and Buch...and Lester...and on and on.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : Why wouldn't i cheer for Beckett? I'm actually a Red Sox fan and if you're on the Red Sox i cheer for you no matter what.
    Posted by zack5042[/QUOTE]

exactly, my hats off to you

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    I'll always support them.  I just don't know how much more I can watch.  At least I can watch the C's tonight without worrying about what's going on in this one.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Don't drink and "drive"! LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

There are a couple of threads going in which the debate is ; which is to blame , the hitting or the pitching ?  Kind of amusing to follow the arguments there. It is pretty obvious that both the offense and the starting pitching have been deficient. Neither one can pick the other one up. That is what causes losing baseball. That is what we are seeing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : Support the team, yes.  Support individual players with attitudes, no. We need more pitchers with schilling's attitude, maybe they should all have notebooks
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]

theyre all part of the team, 67

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

[QUOTE]Beckett is horrible again tonight.  Now 5-1 and we aren't out of the 3rd.  W T F. I would leave him in for 200 pitches just to see him get slapped all around the yard and maybe slap some of that attitude out of him.
    Posted by Mchampion[/QUOTE]

i agree 100% they aren't going to win anyway, let his era get over 8 and see if anyone wants him from there. he did this purposely because people were talking sh*t about him playing golf ( i will show you guys to talk about me) I think he should go into the 7th inning regardless of pitches, let him work for his paycheck instead of paying him to sit around and then go play golf, better yet, put him in the pen and work him 4 days a week.