Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox

ftr, strasburg the nats pitcher is hitting .308 with a .357 obp and slugging it at a mind-blowing.538.. perhaps gonzo could study him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : you know it's quite possible THEO was and is an idiot. Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE] In addition to being very overrated due to the ninety something win team that he inherited. You guys remember when the Sox could be counted on for at least 95 wins a year? Like clockwork? Seems like a long time ago.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox": Al, I think we're all going to find that we have more important things to do in real life than sit around watching crap like this for 3-4 hours EVERY NIGHT OF THE SUMMER.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

not to mention the entire Sunday I wasted - for like 7 hours - I take full responsibility for that!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox": Don't have mlbtv? You could watch them there if/when the Sox season gets out of control. I still have the hope that the Reds can catch the hated Cardinals, so at least i'll have something to keep my interest.

wow I never saw someone hate the Cards so much

I may get YES so I can spend the rest of the season rooting AGAINST the yankees ........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Don't worry fans the way this team is playing the sports writers are going to torture the management of this team all summer and John Henry will not be able to hide on his boat and have a back injury when he avoided the press when he fired Francona. n response to "Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : I just knew this year was going to be a total Cluster ***k after the complete meltdown last year and the lack of player house cleaning over the off season. Based on that I didn't renew my DirecTV baseball package this year.....Cha Ching. Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to "Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox": [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox": Doesn't matter whether he asked to skip the start or not. You don't go play golf. Sox had to use DMac in 17 inning game. Posted by splendidsplinterteddyballgame[/QUOTE] Wow. You will defend Beckett on everything. Are you related to him?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

WtheF! are umps paid to screw us over at every chance?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]WtheF! are umps paid to screw us over at every chance?
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

No, just Jon Lester.  If you don't believe me just ask him!  :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Wow , what an acting (cheating) job. Remonded me of when Jeter pulled that krap

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]ftr, strasburg the nats pitcher is hitting .308 with a .357 obp and slugging it at a mind-blowing.538.. perhaps gonzo could study him?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    The only studying you should be worried about is your own, brush up on the English skills dude. Not to mention A-Gon has gone 7-16 the past two games with a few doubles, but don't let the facts get in your way.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Nationals young pitcher Strasburg struck out 13 in 6 innings tonight...awesome!  Only 5 outs from non-Ks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : wow I never saw someone hate the Cards so much I may get YES so I can spend the rest of the season rooting AGAINST the yankees ........ Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE] For you personally AM......Picture a team full of J.D. Drews, each one of which stole 25 consecutive girlfriends of yours, and each one of whom borrowed and wrecked 25 of your new cars, and never so much as gave you a cent or apologized. Can you identify with that? If the Cardinals played the Yankees in the WS, I'd root for the Yankees, that's how much I hate the Cardinals.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox": Wow. You will defend Beckett on everything. Are you related to him?
    Posted by splendidsplinterteddyballgame[/QUOTE]
    You quoted yourself on that one... But I'm guessing it was meant to go to me. No as I said earlier he used to be my favorite player. I defended him before last season and he did great. I will continue to defend him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

When a player pulls that stuff like Kotchman just did I think the league should be able to suspend the player for actions detrimental to the game

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox": For you personally AM......Picture a team full of J.D. Drews, each one of which stole 25 consecutive girlfriends of yours, and each one of whom borrowed and wrecked 25 of your new cars, and never so much as gave you a cent or apologized. Can you identify with that? If the Cardinals played the Yankees in the WS, I'd root for the Yankees, that's how much I hate the Cardinals.

Dude I'd be on the top of the water tower with my 30-30 until my index finger snapped off!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

It's the ump's fault. It's the media's fault. It's the disgruntled fan's fault. It's the injured's fault. It's the manager's fault.  The coach's fault. The trainer's fault .The peanut vendor's fault.  The players are great. It's not their fault. It's everybody else , darn it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]When a player pulls that stuff like Kotchman just did I think the league should be able to suspend the player for actions detrimental to the game
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

please - Jeter's been doing that for years and yankee fans just think he's the bees knees.......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]It's the ump's fault. It's the media's fault. It's the disgruntled fan's fault. It's the injured's fault. It's the manager's fault.  The coach's fault. The trainer's fault .The peanut vendor's fault.  The player's are great. It's not their fault. It's everybody else , darn it.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

I'm Jon Lester and I approve this posting!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : Dude I'd be on the top of the water tower with my 30-30 until my index finger snapped off!!!!!!!! Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE] ROFLMBO..... Only in this case, it'd be the Gateway Arch. Will this conversation get us banned? Probably, but at this point does it even matter anymore?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : please - Jeter's been doing that for years and yankee fans just think he's the bees knees.......
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

It's intentional cheating and warrants suspension. END of story

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Bulls knocked out. Shows what injuries can do to a great team. Not that I mind, don't care for the Bulls anyway.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Oh but not for Jeter.  Not the greatest shortstop in the history of the game.  We couldn't suspend him now could we.

When was the last time a Sox pitcher even ATTEMPTED to back him off the plate?

I could only gun it up to 80 MPH and I am not sure if I even have a curve anymore but one thing is for sure - I think I could get Jeter out.  Just bust him inside.  If I were GM I'd make it a rule that if you throw a single pitch to Jeter on the outer half you would be DFA'ed without a hearing......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Time to get at least 3-5 hits together and get back in this game!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Pinch hitting Punto for Byrd ?   What TF ?? trying to send Byrd a little message perhaps ?