Thursday's Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees Beckett vs. Sabathia

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees Beckett vs. Sabathia

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees Beckett vs. Sabathia:
    [QUOTE]they should have kicked out cc. all our pitches were clearly accidents. no need for such things
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

It's called be more careful.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees Beckett vs. Sabathia:
    [QUOTE]they should have kicked out cc. all our pitches were clearly accidents. no need for such things
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    Nah ... that's baseball. Throw below the waist and you're fine.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees Beckett vs. Sabathia :  The Yanks already paid. Don't you understand the game ?
    Posted by prknsdnld[/QUOTE]
    Huh?!?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Final: Dallas 112, Miami 103. Lebron goes down in flames. Don't think he scored a point in the fourth quarter......Sox don't score after getting two on. Why does that not suprise me tonight? Looking like the game against Verlander. Josh gives up 2 early, offense checks out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

A young Yankees fan sucking his thumb. How fitting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Clemente

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Only have the computer here and seems I'm flying blind as my pitch trax has alot of called balls being in the zone. 

Any of you fine gentlemen watching live agree/disagree?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees Beckett vs. Sabathia : Now you're getting it....sometimes you have to let a pitcher know he needs to be more aware to not accidentily hit your guys...not get too comfortable on the inside....or your guys can get accidentilly hit....
    I already had it. You misunderstood me. I meant, since C.C. hit Papi to put a runner in scoring position, make him pay by knocking in the run. I didn't mean throw at the Yankees.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Only 2-0, but feels like more. Looking more and more like the Sox are on their way to Toronto. No shame in losing to CC, especially after beating him twice. But as we found out in Detroit, that crap can follow you out of town.....disappointed in Scutaro so far batting 2nd. Thought he'd do more. Maybe later.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]Only have the computer here and seems I'm flying blind as my pitch trax has alot of called balls being in the zone.  Any of you fine gentlemen watching live agree/disagree?
    Posted by chuchos[/QUOTE]

Ump seems to be calling them mostly right to me.  I've only seen a couple that I would question.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees Beckett vs. Sabathia : Ump seems to be calling them mostly right to me.  I've only seen a couple that I would question.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I have to say, that was strike three to Varitek.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]Only 2-0, but feels like more. Looking more and more like the Sox are on their way to Toronto. No shame in losing to CC, especially after beating him twice. But as we found out in Detroit, that crap can follow you out of town.....disappointed in Scutaro so far batting 2nd. Thought he'd do more. Maybe later.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    Hopefully they catch up to CC the third time through.  Ells hit a rocket.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Beckett would pass Cy Young for all time victories just this season if he got wins in all the games he pitched well enough to get them and got snake bit.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Most pitchers take once around to figure out. Hopefully CC only takes 2, and we start hitting

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Thanks guys.  Sabathia is their ace, so I don't really expect alot of runs with Cameron, Varitek, Lowrie and Scutaro.  But Beckett seems to be settling a bit.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Is it just me, or are Sox pitchers hitting WAY more batters this year than ever before? It's to epidemic preportions.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

ahm, oops.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Weird game for Beckett. He's made some outstanding pitches and has looked good overall, but he's hit three and gave up the homer to Granderson.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

We threw someone out.

...Yes!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

yeah! Tek support!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees Beckett vs. Sabathia :  Gotcha Lloyd- thanks for clarifying that. Enjoy the game- for a rain delay, it's moving along nicely.....
    It is, but man, are my eyes burning.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Did Tek get an arm transplant over the winter? 

Sections
Shortcuts