Thursday's Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees Beckett vs. Sabathia

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees Beckett vs. Sabathia

Watching the 16 year old coach of the Heat answering questions about the defeat on tv while I watch the Sox on my laptop.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees Beckett vs. Sabathia:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees Beckett vs. Sabathia : It is, but man, are my eyes burning.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]
    Can you get the WEEI feed, Lloyd?  Just close your eyes and listen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees Beckett vs. Sabathia:
    [QUOTE]Did Tek get an arm transplant over the winter? 
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

"Gentlemen, we can do it. We HAVE the technology."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

can we please get rid of mike cameron? i dont give a f**k if he hit well against lefties years ago, he couldnt hit a beach ball these days. He is batting .162 so far this year and is hitting a whopping .154 against lefties. Not to mention he also made an error tonight. I think theo needs to call up sandy alderson and get a deal for reyes done. jed is struggling big time these days. his average is now below .290 and his fielding aint getting any better. Time to call up iglesias or deal for reyes. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Did Tek get an arm transplant over the winter? 
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]
    And he was real close on Jeter earlier.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]can we please get rid of mike cameron? i dont give a f**k if he hit well against lefties years ago, he couldnt hit a beach ball these days. He is batting .162 so far this year and is hitting a whopping .154 against lefties. Not to mention he also made an error tonight. I think theo needs to call up sandy alderson and get a deal for reyes done. jed is struggling big time these days. his average is now below .290 and his fielding aint getting any better. Time to call up iglesias or deal for reyes. 
    Posted by redsoxpride34[/QUOTE]

Part of the trouble with the platoon of Cameron and Drew--especially for Cameron--is that he's not getting enough at bats. He always looks bad when he goes out there because he's not hitting enough. Same thing with McDonald. He was great last year when he was playing almost every day. He's tearing it up now in Pawt. But I admit, Cameron is not as good as we hoped.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Gonzalez is 1 for 9 so far in the series. Hasn't hit a ball hard tonight. Stuff happens.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Understandable concerns about Cameron, but he didn't really make an error. The umpire did.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

That these guys are in the sixth inning at 12:20 am is ridiculous.  And this is fast for a Sox/Yanks game.  They never should have started this one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]That these guys are in the sixth inning at 12:20 am is ridiculous.  And this is fast for a Sox/Yanks game.  They never should have started this one.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

And yet here we sit watching it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Well, I gotta call it a night ... or morning, I guess. I'll keep a good thought and hope for best when I check SportsCenter tomorrow morning.

See ya'll soon.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

I don't care if Jorge is batting .053.  He always scares me in these situations.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees Beckett vs. Sabathia : And yet here we sit watching it!
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    And I tip my cap to anyone in the eastern time zone.  It's no biggie for me here in the west.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

NICE!!!!!!!! Now lets go make this a ball game!!  Evening guys!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Wow, Beckett is solid tonight. Deserves better fate. Just like Wiener, one mistake and everything is lost. Could we get some runs please? lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees Beckett vs. Sabathia : And I tip my cap to anyone in the eastern time zone.  It's no biggie for me here in the west.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Tip your cap to me then bro., I'm in the eastern time zone. I don't have to go to work in the morning though, but I'd still be watching even if I did.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

How's it going everybody? I see we need a few runs for Beckett.

Papi single could get something started!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Time for Jed to snap out of it.  Evening, insider.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]Time for Jed to snap out of it.  Evening, insider.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Right on cue.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

YES! Finally a break!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

WOW, that was some awesome luck!

Crawford needs a big hit here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

No way. Are we gonna strand the tying run at third with nobody out now?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Crawford needed to try to lift the ball not hit a weak grounder. He still isn't keeping back as much as he could be, his shoulders still fly open from time to time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

GET JED HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Mike Cameron is the greates right handed Red Sox hitter EVER!