Thursday's Game Thread:Indians at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Re: Thursday's Game Thread:Indians at Red Sox

Also ill admit the board was right THIS TIME. and the only reason i reacted to the posts sarcastically is because its mostly the same GD people who just cry and cry and cry and cry when it doesnt matter or when its 24 hours after the fact or when they are totally wrong but their hatred for tito blinds their stupidity. so the board is batting a solid .001

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Carl Crawford thanks you Kipnis.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Kipnis may hit HRs, but his defense has not looked ready for prime time in this series.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread:Indians at Red Sox:
    Well, I have to take it back.  Aceves looked plenty sharp after that double.  And I don't care if two of the first three batters were left-handers.  If it's the 8th and the game is close you bring in Bard, not Morales.  If it is the 9th in a save situation you bring in Papelbon, not Morales.  L/R means nothing for those pitchers.  They have their roles and the excel at them.  Not every night, but a good percentage of the time.  Aceves's role on this team is to come in in the 5th or 6th and get them to the 8th.  And Francona knew he was going to have a short game from his starter tonight, without any question.  Aceves should have come in.  Leave Morales for when the game is pretty much out of reach either way.  That is his role (or it should be). i like tito but he's wrong this time. aceves is actually better against lefties than righties! 

masterson wont even get out of this  inning. this team just wears out starters! 
    Posted by parhunter1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

We need to take advantage of that gift!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Tito Francona is a true gambluh out there...going to the well again with franklin

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

moot point now, last inning for masterson, maybe we'll even get rid of him before then

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

True, but you have to give me credit laxer. I posted about that when Bedard was still pitching in the 5th and it showed Morales in the pen!
    Posted by TheExaminer

Ok so YOU were right. Everyone else are just know nothing monday morning quarterbacks

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

I am not a Tito basher.  I just was confused last night, when he had Aceves up and didn't use him.  I assumed it was to use him as the bridge tonight.  And then he didn't...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

ellls will get a hit!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHSOUTH. Show NHSOUTH's posts

WestCoast - Ortiz is having a brilliant year and deserves a good offer for at least one more season. Gonzales is far beyond what anyone possibly imagined. Pedroia, Els, absolute all stars this year.

Beckett, a phenomenal comeback season, sharp.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Not only has Masterson gotten up over 115 pitches, he has lost velocity and location.  Come on Tek, make him suffer!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

That was so predictable with Varitek, Ks too much.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread:Indians at Red Sox : Ok so YOU were right. Everyone else are just no nothing monday morning quarterbacks
    Posted by redsoxlaxer12

LOL Thanks lax!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Wonder if the Indian would offer Masterson to the Tiger for Victor Martinez, a swattin catcher-first baseman-dh guy?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Varitek doesn't have the capability to catch up to heat like that. That SO was almost a foregone conclusion.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

The whole team does, except for Pedey.  And even he chased one last night.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Miller out of the pen? Hey, this re-enforces my  6man/5day rotation idea!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday's Game Thread:Indians at Red Sox : the board was right after the fact.....as it always is
    Posted by redsoxlaxer12

redsoxlaxer, i get what you were saying because a lot of hindsight goes on on this board but several posters mentioned Aceves before Morales gave up that homer... and suggested that maybe Morales maybe tired after his last outing, if he was rested then it wouldve been a good move with the lefties coming up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

WestCoast - Ortiz is having a brilliant year and deserves a good offer for at least one more season. Gonzales is far beyond what anyone possibly imagined. Pedroia, Els, absolute all stars this year. Beckett, a phenomenal comeback season, sharp.
    Posted by NHSOUTH

Thanks NHSOUTH, I totally agree with ur assessment.  Proceed...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Aceves good for only 2/3rds of an inning due to warming up three times last night I guess.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

So who has the stones to question Aceves being taken out BEFORE Miller implodes.........No one..........Thats what i thought

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

NYY back on top 2-1 in the 6th, while the pathetic Chicago offense does it's usual nothing.

Sections
Shortcuts